Obama Wants To Increase Health Care Costs For Soldiers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 27, 2012.

1. "Article I, section 8 of the U. S. Constitution grants Congress the power to "lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts, and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States."

I think the health of its citizens falls under the general welfare of the country clause

#41     Feb 28, 2012
  2. Yet again you "think" wrong, welfare boy. The "general welfare of the United States" does NOT mean welfare for parasites like you. This country would never have gotten off the ground had it been populated with losers like you.

#42     Feb 28, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Maybe you should go live in a country run by the military and then report back to us.

#43     Feb 28, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Unless you were born this way, you must have gotten seriously brained at some point during your life. And as repugnant as you are, I have no doubt that your story is a tragic one.

#44     Feb 28, 2012
  5. Not as tragic as your story... I don't spend my free time obsessing about politics in another country like you do.

#45     Feb 28, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't.

#46     Feb 28, 2012
  7. I just think that military without any politician telling them what to do would run things more efficiently. US is seriously mismanaged right now and it will not get better for a while.

#47     Feb 28, 2012
  8. Let me get this straight. You would prefer a military coup/control over an elected government? I spent my years in the military, proudly, but great management or fiscal responsibility, well, not so much. Have you priced an air force toilet lately?

Sounds a bit extreme, regardless of the American political environment.

c

#48     Feb 28, 2012
  9. Over this fucked up corrupted to the core congress and government ? Anytime.

If you knew a thing about the military procurement you would not post that nonsense about toilet. Military doesn't set the prices.They get a budget and are given choices of suppliers who are, surprise, surprise big donors of congress . Military is not allowed to buy anything directly from Home Depot, Sears etc . They must buy overpriced goods so congress gets bribes from approved suppliers.
    It is illegal to question this setup as all is wrapped up in the national security bullshit.

#49     Feb 29, 2012
  10. Seems many people don't understand the difference between a "right" and a "good"... (mostly, the tit-sucking parasites, you know... then ones who want something that somebody else has to pay for.)

#50     Feb 29, 2012