Obama Wants To Increase Health Care Costs For Soldiers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 27, 2012.

1. It absolutely is welfare if you don't earn it or pay for it you parasite...

Judging from your writing it doesn't look like you made it past 3rd grade. No wonder you spend all your time posting in favor of welfare. Who'd hire a loser like you? Not that you'd want to work if someone did...

#31     Feb 27, 2012
  2. You must have skipped your psychiatric medication today.The government /my tax dollars pays for your meds,you should take them you ungrateful troll

#32     Feb 27, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

6, you're going to need blood pressure medicine if you keep arguing with these retarded trolls. It's pointless. You couldn't get a fact into their brains if you tried to drive it in with a nail gun.

#33     Feb 27, 2012
  4. This from welfare boy who claims welfare isn't welfare and spends almost every waking moment posting in favor of it. :p

#34     Feb 27, 2012
  5. Trader666 is the biggest troll on ET.Have you noticed the thread didn't turn into a flame war until 666 arrived ?Have you ever noticed that nearly every thread 666 posts in he gets into a flame war with someone :cool:

#35     Feb 27, 2012
  6. Isn't it time for you to play with your inflatable Obama boyfriend?

#36     Feb 27, 2012
  7. #37     Feb 28, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Typical Obama zombie who will repeat any useless drivel to keep his illusion of Obama alive.

#38     Feb 28, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't see it guaranteed in the constitution. I certainly don't want it administered by the us federal bureaucracy.

#39     Feb 28, 2012
  10. Maybe they should just wake up and take over this fucked up government.

#40     Feb 28, 2012