Obama Wants To Increase Health Care Costs For Soldiers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Trader 666.00 monthly welfare check ,ETs # 1 no tax paying welfare recipient and by far ET's # 1 troll

#21     Feb 27, 2012
  2. #22     Feb 27, 2012
  3. I agree with Range Rover and all the other members in that thread who accused you of stalking and trolling.You are by far this sites # 1 Troll.Members even starts threads about it and many come in to agree you piece of shit welfare receiving no tax paying internet troll

#23     Feb 27, 2012
  4. This from the hypocrite turd who lies about being Deranged Rover, cites kotex's lie to "support" his own trolling, and posts in support of Obama's welfare state as if his life depends on it.

Are you going to start another thread trying to ban me, crybaby? And stomp your little feet in a tantrum and "quit" when it fails (like last time)? :p
    [​IMG]

#24     Feb 27, 2012
  5. Health care should be a right for all Americans, soldiers, union workers, non-union workers, small business owners, their employees, yes health care for all Americans.

Health care for all Americans is the only logical and fair and honest choice.

#25     Feb 27, 2012
  6. Bullshit. People are only "entitled" to what they earn.

#26     Feb 27, 2012
  7. I never started a thread to have you banned nor will I.I will continue to point out that you are ETs # 1 no tax paying welfare receiving troll

#27     Feb 27, 2012
  8. +1

#28     Feb 27, 2012
  9. This from the lying troll who supports welfare in the very next post :p

How will you and your fellow losers in the parasite class survive if Obama gets thrown out in Nov?

#29     Feb 27, 2012

10. Healthcare isn't welfare troll.

Welfare is the 666.00 government check and section 8 housing voucher you get on the 1st of every month

#30     Feb 27, 2012