Obama Vows To Not Nuke Countries That Attack Us With Biological & Chemical Weapons.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Lethn

Lethn

ffs, you know for traders quite a lot of you seem to be willing to believe just about anything the media has to say. This is nothing more than retarded PR stunt by Obama, I've seen politicians use these tactics even more with the UK general election and I've gotten so sick of it I've just turned off the news completely because it's unbearable to watch. To put it simply, he's not saying that he will not use nuclear weapons, he's actually saying that he WILL use nuclear weapons if he has to, but he's keeping it wonderfully vague so that he can simply say later "Well actually, I did say this" if people question him about it.

The UK politicians are even more blatantly obvious about this sort of PR spinning. I was watching the liberal democrats talk about job cuts and they said that there would be job losses and then after babbling on a bit about how we all need to accept it he instantly says that his party would be able to not have them.

#11     Apr 10, 2010
  2. If my "Conspiracy Senses" were tingling ... I would say that population reduction and economic incentive is in the mix.

Maybe Big Brother wants to blame a country soon for unleashing a new disease/bio-weapon.

Getting the War Machine going for retribution makes a whole lot more money than a nuke drop.

Getting the healthcare machine and numbers of other internal agencies going to clean up the sick,
    dying and dead assets will cause a huge groundswell of employment,
    national support, and a huge cut in populace at the same time.

These would be great distractions to maintain power and start up compulsory
    civil service and the "Brown Shirts" squads. [Which also will cause a huge economic boon.]

Just food for thought ... nothing more.

#12     Apr 11, 2010
  3. Illum

Illum

Sometimes I really like Obama. There is no reason to use nukes. The military has gone too far trying to justify some of these bunker buster bombs which are nukes. They would spread radiation in the soil and kill countless people.

We need to think about what we have done in Iraq and what people want to happen to Iran. We are obliterating a nation that had no ability to do anything to us. Hundreds of thousands have died. The depleted uranium that is left behind will make countless future generations suffer. I do not feel you can blame "insurgents" for years of a bloodbath. You and I would also fight back if the Chinese flooded our streets. Once the military was defeated you had the problem Colin Powell said you would. And it has been straight death since then. All I am trying to say, is there are severe consequences for courses of action. And the use of smaller nuclear warheads in these bunker busters is bad, real bad. Taking a stand against using these weapons is the right things to do.

Take Fallujah. If you remember that city was a hotbed for resistance. Many people asked, including myself, why don't they just level the damn place. Patton would have rolled in tanks and ended this nonsense. Well.... the military did. Not only did they level the damn place, they used chemical weapons. There are videos on youtube of the attack with white phosphorus. This chemical when inhaled mixes with the oxygen and burns. There are pictures of countless dead people with bloated burnt skin and yet their clothes are not burned. Thousands of women and children dead.

Rumors of the use of the neutron bomb. Back when Iraq had an army for a few days, they claimed to be mounting a resistance at the airport. It is rumored that the US used a small neutron bomb. This bomb was developed to kill soldiers in tanks who would survive a nuclear blast. The army needed a way to take out whole tank divisions who survive nuclear blasts inside vehicles. They developed a bomb that would kill with radiation and not the blast. A nice side effect for the military is it will leave behind all structures untouched and just kill the enemy soldiers. Personally I thought the Iraq claims of mounting a large fight at the airport a lie since it never happened. But some people are saying they really did send a large force there. And yet they all died sitting in their positions while the army waited miles away. The army sent in hazmat teams and truck loads of dirt left the airport.

That could all be b.s. I don't know. I believe it, but that is just me. I do know we used white phosphorous and these bunker busters have nuclear warheads. If the military is trying to justify using them, then policy must be put in their way if anyone has a shred of humanity left in them.

http://www.ucsusa.org/nuclear_weapo...ues/nuclear-bunker-buster-rnep-animation.html

http://www.fas.org/programs/ssp/nukes/new_nuclear_weapons/newwpnsbnkrbstrs.html

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Obama blocks delivery of bunker-busters to Israel

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2010/me_israel0217_03_18.asp

#13     Apr 11, 2010
  4. heh you forgot the fine print.

Gates said Tuesday the administration reserves the right to make "adjustments" to the policy

#14     Apr 12, 2010