obama voter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Nov 13, 2012.

1. I remember way back when guys in vans would sell speakers (even color portable tv's). They show you a speaker @ some low price, then hand over some large boxes after you paid them. Can't recall what was in the bx to add weight but it wasn't speakers.

Hmnnn. just checked on wiki "White van speaker scam" lmao.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_van_speaker_scam

#11     Nov 13, 2012
  2. Can't wait til they come out with the obama-pad.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#12     Nov 13, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol I was approached once in a Ralphs parking lot by the white-van-speaker-gang. They got fed up when I kept insisting on seeing the merchandise and left abruptly.

On the other hand, I had a guy approach me in a parking lot selling beautiful black rough leather luggage and I actually bought a full set for cash right there on the spot. Its really nice stuff and I still have and use the whole set. It has lasted over 20 years and not one piece fell apart. I don't check it through airline baggage but I use if for car trips and carry-on. You just never know.

#13     Nov 13, 2012
  4. So that's what happened to my luggage!

#14     Nov 13, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Looks like something Obama will be giving his sissy boy disciples for "free", paid for with my tax dollars.

#15     Nov 13, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

ah the memories

two guys in the Kroger parking lot were selling speakers, something called Time Window speakers or whatever. They had a good story, that they had spent the day installing and had leftovers, even showed me the things and they were real. I knew that they had ripped them off, thought real hard for a minute, but said no.

#16     Nov 13, 2012