obama voter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Nov 13, 2012.

1. <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nb0GrTdFS8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Mav88

Mav88

I would be too embarrassed to take it to the news

3. Yeah but you don't believe free shit abounds for "special people".

It's their stupid belief system "that you can get something for nothing " that allows them to be complicit in getting ripped off.

These are the same type people who were/are complaining about predatory lending and losing their shit after taking out a liar loan.:D :D

too fricken funny if you ask me :cool:

4. Were was that broad when I was selling $100 Rolex's..??

5. She probably thought you said "rolodex".

6. For a moment there, I thought that was Whitney Houston!: :p :D

7. pspr

pspr

When you are willing to buy stolen goods from strangers on the street sometimes you are going to get your ass burned.

8. Hey, I remember her, she thought the moon landing was fake but a $200 I pad is "for real".

9. Face it, the guy who sold it to her is just pissed because women fake orgasms. A mirror....:D Look at yourself. That hair is fake, hey you aint't that tall, you're wearing heels, those ain't your real breasts. Gees you look smart with those glasses. Whew your breath is stanky.

10. Mav88

Mav88

Some guy comes up to me at a gas station, selling an ipad and he needs to dump it so quick that I can't even look it over before he 'has to' leave...

I had no idea ripping people off was so easy. Getting thoughts about a new career

#10     Nov 13, 2012