Obama Voted Against In-Home Self Defense Bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 11, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

In 2008 I put some of this stuff about Obama on a blog I had and people would just comment that it was a lie. People just let themselves get brainwashed and stop believing the truth.

#11     Jan 11, 2013
  2. Doubt that many of the parasite class recognize it... but they're not much different from the German citizenry of the late 1930s.

#12     Jan 11, 2013
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

A very wrong assumption. Info was a lot more constrained and media as we know it today did not even exist.

#13     Jan 11, 2013
  4. wjk

wjk

They thought the truths were lies because the media told them so and they didn't bother to seek the truth for themselves. A cult of personality was at work with both the media and a large part of the voting block as well.

To this day I know people who like him even though they don't agree with most of his policies. Personally, I sometimes have a hard time liking anyone who is on the opposite side of my spectrum, though it's easier to accept a likable opponent if he or she is not in power and trying to control my life.

#14     Jan 11, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually our "media" and Joseph Goebbels propaganda ministry are not all that far apart. Both deal in lies, misinformation, withholding information and intentionally trying to manipulate opinions.

#15     Jan 11, 2013
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Any media distorts the news, both right and left. Some of my very liberal friends can not stand FOX due to its misinformation, same can be said for my conservative friends about msnbc.

We are far far away from Goebbels days.

#16     Jan 11, 2013
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

That's one of the reasons he won. I know many people who were not voting for Obama, they were voting against Romney, even though disagreed with many things Obama did.

#17     Jan 11, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

We keep getting closer. Check back in a couple months.

#18     Jan 11, 2013