Obama vengeance on Americans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Oct 1, 2013.

1. It amazes me that you guys waste your energy debating Richter's marxist non sequiturs. To him, everything is due to the class struggle, etc etc. It is as much a waste of time debating him as debating someone who is a fervent believer in the flat earth theory.

Getting back to the actual thread topic, Obama's vengeance on Americans, it is a traditional tactic of big government pols. If forced to cut a dime from a trillion dollar budget, they will impose the cuts that are most visible and painful to the people. In this case, it was particularly shameful, as they attempted to bar WW II veterans from visitng their memorial, which is totally outside and is basically open and unmanned 24 hours a day except for a couple of Park Service drones wandering around. Same deal with the other monuments in DC. They just couldn't spare a few Park Service people to stand around, so they barricaded them, ruining the Washington trips of thousands of tourists.

It's beyond shameful, but of course the media will not call Obama on it.

#41     Oct 2, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I have no idea wtf 1789 has got to do with anything. But my expectations came from what Obama promised - words he actually said.

#42     Oct 2, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 16.9 Trillion AAA....

#43     Oct 2, 2013
  4. More or Ricter's limousine liberal schtick. As an unabashed Krugman fanboy, he rails about the "rentier" class ad nauseum, yet never connects the dots with how said monetary policies so firmly entrench that class.

When confronted with the reality that the "O-man" completely abandoned his pledge to overhaul the financial oligarchy, Riddler "laughs it off" as the naivete of the "have not's" wishful thinking...IOW, more of his support of the very same "rentier class" that he supposedly wants to abolish.

#44     Oct 2, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Once again, lunatic ricter derailed another thread...:confused:

#45     Oct 2, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rectum by his own admission has no interest in trading. He's a known liar and a drunk. Rectum spends his time on ET for the sole purpose of trolling conservatives and capitalists PERIOD

#46     Oct 2, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes. And why isn't he banned?:confused: He's only here to derail PnR threads.:confused: :confused:

#47     Oct 2, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm guessing because he stays in P&R. If he started posting his trolling garbage all over the site. At some point there would be sufficient complaints that Baron would likely get rid of his sorry ass.

#48     Oct 2, 2013