Obama uncircumsized. Sent from Larry Sinclair to Michelle Obama.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Funny review of the new book on Amazon......

This is Larry Sinclair's story of his sexual encounters with Barack Obama.

I have finished reading one of the signed and numbered "pre-release" books.

If Mr. Sinclair is NOT telling the truth, and wishes to disguise his lies, he is going about it in entirely the wrong way. The following items are submitted in the book: Mr. Sinclair has signed police affidavits describing his encounters with Obama. He contacted the Chicago area hotel where he stayed while having sexual relations with Obama, and secured the computerized records confirming his stay. He submitted to police the cell phone numbers he used during this time, and the cell phone numbers used when he was contacted by the Obama campaign. He has sent an exact physical description of Obama's genitals to Michelle Obama. Mr. Sinclair is initiating some very strange contacts, if he is on a covert campaign to conceal the truth.

And why is Larry's story not true? Because we cannot have a politician involved in sexual dysfunction. I just Googled "politician sex scandal" and got more than 200,000 results.

#11     Jul 19, 2009
  2. Obama is uncircumcised. Does that now increase or decrease the chances he was born in Kenya?

#12     Jul 19, 2009
  3. Your obsession with Obama is full-blown pathological. Seek help. Immediately.

#13     Jul 19, 2009

4. :( :( :( :( :(

I second Thunderdog's recomendation..Seek help

#14     Jul 19, 2009

5. Let me Google that for you.

http://tinyurl.com/mwy7l6

#15     Jul 20, 2009
  6. Cesko

Cesko

At first I thought this was all a load of crap. However, It really makes me wonder why is he spending so much money to hide his long form birth certificate? I had to show mine to get my drivers license and my passport. If he isnt hiding something why doesn't he just show it and tell everybody to STFU????? There is definitely something to this story!

Copy and paste only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1nmn2zRMc&e

It doesn't seem to be going away, does it?

And here is classic:
    we know this is all REALLY about RACE, right? sorry his name isn't "Bill" or "Bob" or "Jeff"...he is our President, you traitorous a**holes...

LMAO.

#16     Jul 20, 2009
  7. I don't know why more people are not raising a fuss about this.

EVERY FREEDOM LOVING AMERICAN SHOULD BE OUTRAGED!!!

The even greater issues are (1) Who is behind letting him get away with this, and (2) why?

(I know, I know... I MUST be a racist for even posing such questions... yawn)

#17     Jul 20, 2009
  8. You have now entered the fringe zone.

#18     Jul 20, 2009

9. It seems they are finally waking up to this. 1300 responses and over 7000 views so far, and growing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1nmn2zRMc

#19     Jul 20, 2009
  10. This is a modern-day mass hysteric.

#20     Jul 20, 2009