Obama: Troops Fighting On My Behalf

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 9, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

There goes Obama again. He believes he IS the Government. The King, so to speak.

....Mr. Obama actually did bare his soul unintentionally today (perhaps the Biden disease is catching) with his astonishing characterization of American fighting men and women, whom he referred to as “those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf.” Really?

Most Americans thought they were fighting for the country, not on Barack Obama’s behalf. Slip of the tongue, to be sure, but can one think of another president who’d have made it? They are fighting under his command, under his orders, to be sure, but this particular locution is offensive and solipsistic. Mr. Obama has switched his position on the sanctity of marriage back and forth and has a new one, again, today, revealed when politics made that advisable to him and to his campaign. Whether this is the end or he will “evolve” some more is anyone’s guess.

But let’s leave our soldiers out of this. They aren’t fighting for Mr. Obama and his campaign, and no one sent them out to risk their lives to win same sex “marriage.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/my-behalf_644310.html

2. That's good because KINGS can be overthrown.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

What an arrogant narcissistic ass.

And the best part is they are usually hanged drawn and quartered afterwards.

4. "Slip of the tongue".... sort of like how he's mentioned a couple of times that the USA has "57 states"?