Obama: Too much debt could fuel double-dip recession

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by kaciara, Nov 19, 2009.

1. In the meantime I will just cash in on the situation. If shit hits the fan I would just emigrate to another country.

#31     Nov 19, 2009
  2. ammo

ammo

we are in pre wwIII, its an economic war, locally the crime will rise gradually, it's a divide and conquer principle at work,moving won't help, unless u buy an island, and trust your employees

#32     Nov 19, 2009
  3. Exactly right. There is no way in hades I would live within any metro limits anymore. The masses will revolt when small gangs of criminals become large bands of chronically unemployed/disenchanted. All this BS stimulus bologne is only delaying the problem, it's not fixing anything. Buma knows it.

It will start with the minorities in the cities, then the pandemic or planned event. Obama already placed us in a state of national emergency, so martial law at-will is only a pen stroke away.

#33     Nov 19, 2009
  4. Bob111

Bob111

but cash(basket of currencies) will be better than holding something that matures for example in 2055 and pays something close to zero

#34     Nov 19, 2009
  5. jprad

jprad

Budget deficits and surpluses are bookkeeping fiction.

What matters is the public debt and there's only one U.S. president to ever pay it off completely...

...Andrew Jackson

#35     Nov 19, 2009
  6. jprad

jprad

Better stay abreast of the tax laws.

It's already brutal to leave and will only get worse.

#36     Nov 19, 2009
  7. ammo

ammo

i would withdraw from a trading acct (major bank) biweekly, when the shit hits the fan, good luck getting your money the day after

#37     Nov 19, 2009
  8. True, which is why I am talking with a broker and bank overseas...

#38     Nov 19, 2009