Obama to unilaterally disarm the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Your only experience is Being an internet troll.

#21     Feb 15, 2012
  2. Let me get this straight... you're a Canadian with ZERO military experience or knowledge trying to tell us how many nuclear weapons we need, and I'm the troll? :p

#22     Feb 15, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I read this morning that Congress wont allow these cuts and will simply continue to allocate funds for the current number of weapons.

Makes sense. Its the same reason that the whitehouse cannot cut a program like the F-35, Congress simply won't allow it.

So 1500 it is and shall be. If it wasn't for Congress Obama would be a dictator.

Its like the president's budget, its DOA.

#23     Feb 15, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

And your trying to pretend that you know U.S. nuclear plans because you were in the military

btw chief, Im a U.S. citizen, and I have probably paid more money in U.S. taxes in my 6 years as a citizen then you will in your entire miserable life....

#24     Feb 15, 2012
  5. You're the one who's pretending to know what he's talking about, jackass.

You're not a Canadian citizen?

How much have I paid in taxes in the last 5 years, douchebag? Yet again you're just spewing a bunch of bullshit. You have no clue about that either.

#25     Feb 15, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

zero ..... people like you who live on welfare dont have to pay taxes.

#26     Feb 15, 2012
  7. Wrong again, moron :p

You're not a Canadian citizen?

#27     Feb 15, 2012
  8. Thanks, I didn't think they would. Obama and kotex may be stupid enough to, but they're not.

#28     Feb 15, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, cant stop laughing at this, Trader666 the guy who has been saying for months that people who support Ron Paul are paranoid, thinks we need 1500 nukes(8 per country) in order to defend ourselves..... just incase they take out the first thousand nukes, we need backup.... too funny....

[​IMG]

#29     Feb 15, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Damn, 666 is a defense expert, too. Is there anything this guy doesn't know better than anyone else?

#30     Feb 15, 2012