Obama to seek power to shrink government......what?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Jan 13, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

[​IMG]

#21     Jan 13, 2012
  2. People tend to ignore things they cannot comprehend. Sorry you have a hard time with adult discussions. I do understand however. Sorry you'll miss so much.

c

#22     Jan 13, 2012
  3. Not too stupid to understand that the right will find a way to spin this? Or just plain stupid? Not sure what you mean.

c

#23     Jan 13, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd welcome a REAL tax saving reduction in federal agencies. Even if Odumbo is the one orchestrating it.

Of course he's had THREE years to do it, why now?
    Will there be actual real reductions in federal employees/offices? Or will they merely be shuffled around yielding little or no benefit to the tax payers?

personally I think support for Paul is the ONLY reason he's doing it now (or saying he will) or even doing it at all. BUT if he actually does it I'll still take it.
    I'm still not voting for him though.

#24     Jan 13, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Looks like that head count is climbing faster than the national debt.

#25     Jan 13, 2012
  6. Fair enough, sir.

c

#26     Jan 13, 2012
  7. Wallet

Wallet

It's good to see the President leaning towards conservative ideas, it only happened when Republicans took away his full House and Senate majority and the handwritings on the wall as far as voter support on the issues....... Paul's run has shown where a huge chunk of support lies and neither party is positioned to collect it.

Either Paul's numbers keep increasing as folks feel they had the wool pulled over their eyes too many times before seeing politicians make a dash towards the center at the last minute, or both parties will have to court them moderates and there will be hell to pay like never before, if they break their promises again.

Pubs need to spin this as finally the White house accepting their proposals.

#27     Jan 13, 2012
  8. My point is, if the conservatives are all that, then why don't they run shit?

#28     Jan 13, 2012
  9. Mercor

Mercor

You ask why the Republicans don't run the education system.

Education is a primarily local institution.
    Where the Republicans do run the education system, in the suburbs, and ex-burbs public education is good with high graduation rates.

#29     Jan 13, 2012
  10. Odumbo has already shown, "He ain't accepting SHIT"... only wants to look like doing so for votes... then, back to his own "destroy America" agenda..

:mad: :mad:

#30     Jan 13, 2012