Obama to seek power to shrink government......what?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Odumbo is either the 2nd worst or ABSOLUTE WORST POTUS in history... depending upon how much you know about Woodrow Wilson...and you can't see that?

You obviously have zero intellectual capacity nor patriotism for America. ON IGNORE!!

#11     Jan 13, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

LOL

#12     Jan 13, 2012
  3. Basketball fan, eh?:)

They are going to play the four corners with Ron Paul. I don't know how old you are.

#13     Jan 13, 2012
  4. WTF? Please tell us you're not this stupid, please!

#14     Jan 13, 2012
  5. C the conservative are complaining because by their own admission....

The liberals control....

Higher Education
    Secondary Education
    Elementary Education
    Hollywood
    The Media, except Fox.

I mean, these liberals are such retards, but they dominate the nation.....what does that make those that them retards??? Supertards???

Not sure.

Looks like these conservatives have had there asses handed to them and are now pissed. They have been affronted be the ultimate insult, a Black President...dent...dent...dent....

They have tried everything. Calling him unqualified, calling him gay, calling him and commie, and finally, calling him a non-citizen...otherwise....the other.....

The other has been written about in many psychology books....except, the GOP is anti-intellectual. So they don't read.

But they do hunt deer:D :D

#15     Jan 13, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you think this is worth bragging about? Really? Our education system sucks thanks to liberals.

#16     Jan 13, 2012
  7. He's asking for the authority in 90 days time according to the article.

#17     Jan 13, 2012
  8. What do you think the odds are that this is just another ruse in an election year? He's expanded government and wealth transfer payments willy-nilly.. and NOW he wants to "consolidate to save costs"? How stupid can one be to believe anything he says?

#18     Jan 13, 2012
  9. Better than average. However, there is the possibility that he wants to do something substantive to address the spending problem so he can point to it during the election. If that's what it takes to get him to address spending then I'll take it. He still won't have my vote, for the reasons you cite and then some, but if he gets this right he will have taken us a tiny step in the right direction.

#19     Jan 13, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

He has? What's the current headcount?

#20     Jan 13, 2012