Obama to reduce deficit by $4 trillion....(over 120 years)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Gee... sounds like those posts which pontificate, "... doesn't matter WHAT happens, just trade..."

And you... did you score 2 tics and are now feeling cocky?

(I know, "up mine"...)

#21     Sep 19, 2011
  2. GTS

GTS

I am 1099, write off everything I can (including maxing out solo 401k) and the gov't still takes a big chunk.

Unless you are willing to blatantly lie about your deductions or you don't make very much to start with then there is no way a 1099'er can keep most of what you make....

#22     Sep 19, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe he's using Tim Geithner's version of Turbo Tax.

#23     Sep 19, 2011
  4. Be careful with that ignore list. Know thy enemy. Sun Tzu.

#24     Sep 19, 2011
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

We're not at war here.

#25     Sep 19, 2011
  6. To reiterate, all warfare comes down to 3 games:
    - king of the hill
    - musical chairs
    - stamping out the bugs

all boring and childish. so... the Federal Reserve is the check kiting corporation and can be dissolved with a swipe of a pen (Consideration and perhaps an editorial in a "respected" newspaper).

Multiple king of the hills all playing musical chairs and bugged to high heaven. All infantile in behavior and easy to predict. Someone almost got to me today, however nothing much occurred. Low-level assassin, improperly prepared, trained, and misinformed. Plausible deniability of course. Works to my advantage. The only way to kill me is to arrange an accident or find a dumbass assassin. Smart ones are tough to find these days. I took those guys out a couple years ago. It will be a tad dangerous tonight, but I should be ok.

#26     Sep 19, 2011
  7. Scataphagos

Nope....I hardly place trades and when I do its money I can afford to loose.

I do not make my living via daytrading like all you pros..lol:confused:

I have my own Private Equity Company, I raise money for Reg A projects in the US and Risky/Investment projects around the world, mainly in Hard Assets.

I have a digital record label that I own, run and release on.

I just started an investment group, pooling money and looking for Commercial RE that will give 15% plus return a year.

I live and die by 100% commissions and take down %s on what capital I raise.

I do not play kids games, trying to catch a tick or two. If I wanted to return to trading, I'd go to a Hedge fund and sit on a desk and play with real money, as in size. Not some bullshit piker play like most on ET, with their 5k deposit in some bucket shop or some 100k trading account through IB.

#27     Sep 19, 2011
  8. toc

toc

In that case you better know yourown self much more............subconciously!

RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

#28     Sep 19, 2011
  9. That's tough to do. Took me a year of private trading, a year of professional trading, and a year of playing poker. Then there were a few other things, however I won't go into that kind of monastery type stuff.

#29     Sep 19, 2011
  10. Going to Hooter's again tonight (Clearwater, Florida). I told the bartender and others a few simple facts. I did detect some unfriendlies, so if I get killed, well... Most likely it will be same as, same as. I'll sit quietly. No one will talk. I might tell the bartender something about her business or school. I'll have a few beers and leave. That's most likely, but it is looking a bit dangerous out there. Lots of guys love sex with hot chicks and they are told I am the threat. I am not breaking anybody up, I am simply informing women of some truths and exposing a few manipulative lies. Leaving tomorrow. Uncertain where.

FYI, my grandfather is the oldest living member of the Bohemian Grove. I think they were behind Hooter's inception in 1983.

#30     Sep 19, 2011