Obama to reduce deficit by $4 trillion....(over 120 years)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 18, 2011.

1. toc

toc

Hey Moron!

can't you read right or your alcohol levels are bit too high! It is $4T savings over the 10 years not 120 years.

At least now Obama is trying to do something worthwhile to reduce the debt and annual deficit...........finally!

American leadership in the world is much required. Can't image world in domination of Commiee Chinese or resurgent fanatic Turkey or wined out French or unpredictable Germans.

Even Buffet has endorsed the tax hikes so this move is no joke!

:D :cool: :p

#11     Sep 19, 2011
  2. After the deficits Odumbo has run up?... your comment is MONUMENTALLY STUPID... enough to get you on my ON IGNORE list!

#12     Sep 19, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

We have an Obama lover/apologist in our midst.

#13     Sep 19, 2011
  4. So does this mean another thread in Economics will be reduced to the Politics and Religion Forum?

ES

#14     Sep 19, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'll check with the forum moderator.

#15     Sep 19, 2011
  6. :D

#16     Sep 19, 2011
  7. Obviously the original article was altered since I posted, but it originally said 120 years.

And how altruistic of Buffet, one of the richest men in the world nearing the end of his life endorsing taxing the rich. I bet a young buffet in his 30s wouldnt be endorsing taxing the rich.

And please tell me what Obama is doing to reduce the debt. Oh, cat got your tongue? Thats right...he's doing NOTHING to reduce it. Its like a kid who makes $25k per year and plans to spend $100k this year, but then says "You know what? I'm only going to spend $50k this year." How does that reduce his debt? Its a big joke and you are getting played just like the other Obama supporters.

#17     Sep 19, 2011
  8. GTS

GTS

I'm so sick of these games - how many times are we going to count the same reductions as new cuts?

I thought counting the Iraq/Afghan drawdown (which is a given) as "cuts" was thoroughly disparaged last time he tried that crap but I see he is at it again.

Gee, he should just propose spending 2 Trillion on project X and then cancel project X - there's another 2 trillion in "cuts"....what a joke

#18     Sep 19, 2011
  9. toc

toc

To rip into threads and shreads is the job of the real economists and hope they do a good job to find out the real truth and outcomes of the '$4T debt reduction in 10 years' move.

However, glad to see someone is taking on the debt levels head on! Hope it works well. If economy also grows all along it can turn out to be a master stroke.

Hope no RAT is elected into WH for next 12 years until the debt levels are down to $5T or so, a figure that is very manageable.

Kudos Mr. O!

:D

#19     Sep 19, 2011
  10. Who cares.

Learn to do something that you can become a "1099". Play the game, by the rules, but write off what you can and enjoy life! Keep most of what you make!

Fuck Obama, Bush, DC and the Feds.

Nothing is going to change, even if Ron Paul was elected next year.

Deal with it ass clowns, go make money and stop bitching.

Only people pissing in the wind are the Broke Dicks, yelling and crying over the Economy, Obama, Bush, et all.

Plenty of people making money and learning how to play the new game that is upon us....

DC, FEDS, OBAMA have no control over any part of my income potential or my quality of life. FUCK THEM!

As my mentors say, fuck them make more money, grow your wealth and have fun!

#20     Sep 19, 2011