Obama to reduce deficit by $4 trillion....(over 120 years)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe 120 years is the new 30 year mortgage.

2. 10 years trend would be enough.when the 10 years trend is starting,please tell me that!the only thing i wanna know...u r sitting there right next to Obama..please ask him where the fucking trend begins!!!

3. ashatet

ashatet

The politicians seem to have a very low opinion about the people, they really think they can fool all of us.

This has been going on for a while.

- We are going to reduce the deficit by 1 Trillion over the next 10 years,

standing ovation...

But this really means just 100 B per year.

- But we will be spending an extra 3Trillion just next year in the name of the stimulus. Why can they not tell us that we are going to spend an extra 30Trillion over the next 10 years.

Disgusting...

4. I always enjoy reading Americans grumbling, like this one.

"This has been going on for a while.''

And then what?Then you`ll go to the Arctic plow fallow floe with a pick hammer,being beaten by your foreman 26 hours a day!Now how you like that?Disgusting?

''they really think they can fool all of us."

Don`t worry maaan,down there it will all be fair and square!Just you,the floe and the pick hammer!

:D :D :D

5. Heres a video for those people that think Obama is doing a good job reducing the deficit. Gives a clear visualization.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cWt8hTayupE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Obama is a token coin.Are you really that dumb,i don`t get it :confused:

What`s begun was at the time when Obama is still pissing in his pants yet..

7. The good news:

We are going to reduce the deficit by $4 trillion over 120 years.

The bad news:

In dog years.

8. Now that's Leverage!

9. That could be done pretty quick. Just bust the Fed for kiting checks and bonds go to $0. Sounds scary? Maybe for the jerks, but most would be unaffected.

More here:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=227129

#10     Sep 19, 2011