Obama to nationalize GE?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Nothing I see is positive and it brings uncertainty. Why would you think this new regulation is going to be positive for GE shareholders?

I am glad I got out yesterday look how much it dropped today. People see the writing on the wall.

#21     Jun 18, 2009
  2. A lot of blue chips are going down. And I got out at $13 and you don't see me bragging about my sweet exit trade; now I just did. Status quo will rule any time now and in 2011 we'll start looking for another president.

#22     Jun 18, 2009
  3. It dropped a WHOLE 28 CENTS.
    No one cares.
    Yawn.

#23     Jun 18, 2009
  4. eagle

eagle

That's you who obviously have no clue that this guy belong to stock trader family. :D

#24     Jun 18, 2009
  5. And particularly the complacent/complicit/stupid congressmen that enable them, along with the obedient media outlets that broadcast their propaganda.

#25     Jun 18, 2009
  6. cstfx

cstfx

You seriously can't put Bush in that group of pseudo-intellectuals, now can you?

#26     Jun 18, 2009
  7. He fooled the most powerful nation that ever existed into electing him twice. He belongs there.

#27     Jun 19, 2009
  8. F*** man some republican fanboyz here clearly didn't digest last election results. Get rid of soutern states USA and sell them to Mexico, these morons are clearly holding you down and are a treat to the well being of your nation!!! Obama is the best thing that happened to you in decades, despite his obvious economic 101 shortcomings.

-From a proud Canadian whose grandfather helped kick the ass of the real Fascists in Italy!

#28     Jun 19, 2009
  9. GE is still dropping. Looks like GE is done for once Obama forces the company to split. Then I guess they can come and take government ownership.

I wonder what other stocks might be on the firing line.

#29     Jun 22, 2009
  10. Duh . . . the stock is down a whole .50 cents since you started this thread. Meanwhile, the Dow Jones is down about 200 points.

#30     Jun 24, 2009