Obama to Fluke: Your Parents Should Be Really Proud

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Mar 2, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'd call her a Georgetown coed, just the kind we used to look for in Foggy Bottom. :D

#11     Mar 2, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

But if you can smell 'em coming and it's not perfume you smell, it's wise to look away before they make eye contact and want to talk to you. :D

#12     Mar 2, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Foggy Bottom is a section of Georgetown down near the river.

#13     Mar 2, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

I think I have heard of it. Or was that in the "Legend of Sleepy Hallow"?

#14     Mar 2, 2012
  5. Exactly.

#15     Mar 2, 2012
  6. If you "think" she's "entitled" to "free" birth control then why don't YOU subsidize her social life, libtard? Send her a check or STFU.

#16     Mar 2, 2012
  7. Mercor

Mercor

Stay out of my wallet.....

Hey C , please refute these responses to your illogical post.

#17     Mar 2, 2012
  8. jem

jem

The women in law school let her get a student loan like the rest of us did. It is absolutely ridiculous some guy tells us to stay out of the bedroom... when she just invited us all in and asked us to pay for it.

Keep it private and have her partners pay for it if she is too cheap to get a loan.

Note... who wants to bet she gets a job on K street for this little stunt of hers.

#18     Mar 2, 2012
  9. You have it backwards, extreme idiot. You leftist loons are the ones who "think" taxpayers should pay for the parasite class' bedroom activities. Pay for your own shit.

#19     Mar 2, 2012
  10. Still didn't actually listen to her didja?
    I once thought you had a brain. I see I was mistaken in that assessment. C'est la vie.

#20     Mar 2, 2012