Obama to change birth control rule

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Maybe so, and you do seem to have a better handle on this issue. But, it is just scary that a group, any group, should wield that kind of power, and that it has to be appeased despite these no longer being the Dark Ages.

Regardless, I'll crank up my high speed Hail Mary machine and hope for the best.

#11     Feb 10, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

My sentiments exactly, when I think of liberal democrats.

#12     Feb 10, 2012
  3. The only difference between humans in the Dark Ages and humans now is technology. The things that drive us remain the same. Sadly.:(

#13     Feb 10, 2012
  4. wjk

wjk

Don't be so sure. He showed his hand. Why should he now be trusted regarding this issue? On the other hand, all may be forgotten by the end of the next episode of American Idol.

#14     Feb 10, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is this supposed to be prophetic and insightful in some way?

One day you're claiming "bigots" days are numbered and now you're saying they'll be with us forever.

Do you ever stop contradicting yourself?

#15     Feb 10, 2012
  6. I can hear the briefing now.

Whisper whisper...Pope....whisper whisper....Sain't Patrick's....whisper whisper....New York.....whisper whisper...Santorum...whiper whisper....Roman Catholic....whisper whisper....international.....whisper whisper....religion....whisper whisper....WALK THIS BACK.

Now, the press conference:D

#16     Feb 10, 2012
  7. Bigots will be with us forever, luke. But their numbers dwindle each year. Eventually, you will be looked at as oddities from a primitive era, which you are......even today.:)

#17     Feb 10, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you fucking serious? LOL :D So math wasn't one of your strong points I gather. Or are you suggesting an asymptotic curve?

[​IMG]

#18     Feb 10, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

If your posts were food, they'd be High Fructose Corn Syrup.

#19     Feb 10, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

All that supposed "education", and THIS is it? Really?

#20     Feb 10, 2012