Obama to break even on jobs in 2012? Probably!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Congress!

No argument here
    As a fan of Stossel, how is he defending this?
    1)I'm no economist
    2)I just finished my third double bourbon on the rocks
    3) Long term I'm inclined to say no, BUT I think we should have to right to choose.
    Too bad most Americans routinely choose wrong.

#11     Jan 12, 2012
  2. I think your act played better when it was just an endless stream of rhetorical questions...

#12     Jan 12, 2012
  3. I know the question was directed at Lucrum...nonetheless, I agree wtih many of the points you've made and I've made these very same points a number of times in various threads. Technology has replaced millions of jobs, in addition to the wage/labor arbitrage, that this country will never be able to compete with. The real labor situation has been softened over the past decade or so with the record amount of public sector hiring (alas that trend is probably slowing or reversing as well)...

My big problem with the current administration is that it's just more bullshit statistical manipulation..absolutely no difference between Bush and that bobblehead labor secretary Elaine Chao (anybody remember her and the Baghdad Bob act?).

The cheerleaders of this kind of garbage are nothing more than partisan hacks who have no interest in moving this country forward...just a whole bunch more of delusional bullshit.

#13     Jan 12, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Exactly. There are one of two possibilities here. Either he's really so stupid that he simply cannot grasp what the difference is between the published stats and workforce utilization truth (despite being shown in everything short of a pop-up book about a dozen times now) or he's simply trolling for replies. Either way, he's a tool.

#14     Jan 13, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Stay tuned, oh raging fellow. I had more economic good news to post yesterday, but already had the one thread.

#15     Jan 13, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're allowed more than one thread a day.

#16     Jan 13, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yeah, you can spam worthless shit all day long if you like. :)

#17     Jan 13, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I know, I see pspr's stuff all day.

#18     Jan 13, 2012
  9. And Ricter riddles...

#19     Jan 13, 2012
  10. Is somebody paying you to post this crap? Because if you really believe it, even "IQ47" would be charitable.

#20     Jan 13, 2012