Obama to Boehner: "We Don't Have a Spending Problem"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 7, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Quote from Ricter:

There's a bit of an analogy there. As a deficit (and surplus) is the negative (or positive) difference between income and expenditures, so your difficulty of comprehension can be the result of subject complexity, or your simplicity.
    ======

Now that is funny. Did you learn how to do double talk from RCG? He is just as full of that crap as you are. But maybe you should just take a writing course and find out what a good writer tries to do.

#21     Jan 7, 2013
  2. Get used to it... The US's outgo is exceeding it's income so it's upkeep will be it's downfall...

All the spending [not counting unfunded stuff even] of the public sector at all levels in the US of A exceeds 50% of the GNP.. and they don't have enough money.. I'm serious when I propose the idea that if they had 100% of the GNP they still would not have enough money.

Mr. Obama talks about taxing the rich, the middle class people that vote for him don't understand that he means taxing the whole of America because it is rich because of colonialism...

I saw an interview with Mr. O's mentor, a whining communist son of a bitch if ever there was one. The guy was bitching because the British came to his African nation, took raw materials home, manufactured things and sold it back in his country at a great profit... Why didn't the whining son of a bitch get busy and use the raw materials right under his feet and manufacture something? Who was stopping him from doing that? If he really was a marxist he would do that and give the products away but he'd rather waste his life hating whities for being industrious.

#22     Jan 7, 2013
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That is exactly true. Countries are perpetual and they do not need to pay off their debt in order to close out their affairs at end-of-life.

The debt of a country is also perpetual and is generally measured as a percentage of its GDP. Our debt per GDP is getting out of whack with historical ratios. The excessive printing of currency is really a form of taxation that effectively sucks the value out of the savings of the citizenry by diluting or devaluing what has been saved.

One effective way to avoid that devaluation is to accumulate precious metals so our government is slowing tightening the regulation of those markets. These days if you buy a few silver maples the seller will submit a 1099 to the government.

#23     Jan 8, 2013
  4. [​IMG]

The Bush tax cuts and wars could be terminated rather quickly but the output gap, which was what graph in page 1 was showing, cannot be fixed overnight.

#24     Jan 8, 2013
  5. Odumbo's view on EVERYTHING...

1. FUCK YOU. FUCK EVERYBODY!

2. THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS WHAT I WANT!

:mad:

#25     Jan 9, 2013
  6. Odumbo's view on EVERYTHING...

1. FUCK YOU. FUCK EVERYBODY!

2. THE ONLY THINGS WHICH MATTER ARE WHAT I WANT!

:mad:

#26     Jan 9, 2013