Obama to announce increase in taxes for businesses and wealthy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MrDODGE, Feb 21, 2009.

1. piezoe

piezoe

Hmm... He's the President.

#201     Feb 25, 2009
  2. Lower taxes on 95% of the population = second term. Suck it up mutants.

#202     Feb 25, 2009
  3. Exactly.
    What MORON would have thought or expected that a SPEECH was going to solve all of our problems with the Economy???

Answer: Joe Momma

#203     Feb 25, 2009
  4. Blah, blah, blah, blah...
    More absurd crap from some guy that can't even trade his way out of a paper bag, and only knows how to go long.

How pathetic.

#204     Feb 25, 2009
  5. Yeah, I'm such a far left Liberal with a capital "L" that I was a registered REPUBLICAN for 28 years after graduating from college . . . until last year when I changed my voter registration because I got tired of watching Bush's incompetent appointee's ( like Rumsfeld, Pat Wood III, Gayle Norton, Christine Todd-Whitman, Christoper Cox, Michael Chertoff, Ben Bernanke, Hank Paulson, etc. ) completely ruin this Country.

(Pabst and I have chatted over the phone, and he is quite aware of where I'm coming from).

But when I saw John McCain choose Phil Gramm as his economic advisor; a guy that has totally "rat-fcked" this Country at every turn in the road, that's when I gave up on the Republican Party and changed my voter reg.

For the idiots on this board that don't know who Phil Gramm is, feel free to check out the "Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000" that he spearheaded into law, without a single committee hearing, or recorded vote. Cleverly put it right into the "FY 2001 Appropriations Act"

Why people play this party-line political bias BS is absolutely beyond me.

Gramm is a rat-fcker.
    And I don't reward people that rat-fck the Golden State or this Country.

#205     Feb 25, 2009
  6. fhl

fhl

Obama, you have flunked econ 101. Go to your normal assigned seat.

[​IMG]

#206     Feb 26, 2009