Obama thinks he is the 4th best president ever, In other News Rome continues to burn

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 17, 2011.

1. You dont "succeed profoundly" being incompetent, inept, and possessing ZERO leadership skills.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._hes_succeeded_in_what_he_intended_to_do.html

Rush: Obama Hasn't Failed, He's Succeeded In What He Intended To Do

"Well, he hasn't failed Paul. He's succeeded profoundly. He has done exactly what he intended to do and it's only taken him three years."-Rush Limbaugh

#21     Dec 17, 2011
  2. Ending Bush's depression,universal healthcare,ending the Iraq war,killing Bin Laden,keeping the country safe from major terrorist attacks,protecting amercan ships from pirates ,taking out 22 of the top 30 Al Qaeda Generals ,major nuclear treaty with Russia,Ending DADT ,Fair Pay act,Expanded healthcare for kids,major financial reform bill etc to name a few

#22     Dec 17, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

+1 The far left loons on this board are wearing blinders. I can't even comprehend how they make the statements they do. They are sort of like gays who are now out of the closet. It turns out that was the best place for them.

#23     Dec 17, 2011
  4. Two questions are being mixed up here.

One, did transformational changes take place during Obama's term? Clearly yes. Obamacare was passed. The credit should go to Pelosi though, since Obama's weak leadership was already on display. Similarly, the democrat congressional leadership passed an enormous budget-busting "stimulus" bill, that was really just a massive payoff for their financial supporters. Again, obama was largely a bystander. Obama was somewhat more directly involved in the disastrous bank and auto bailouts.

Two, were these changes good for the country? I would argue they were not. They ran up our already staggering debt, killed job creation and undermined the rule of law and our confidence in our institutions of government.

For me, the most significant things about Obama have been his nearly unmatched laziness and his increasingly crude class warfare rhetoric. These are not the attributes of a great or even mediocre president.

#24     Dec 17, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The guy is a serial vacationer and at great expensive to the taxpayer. There is simply no work ethic in the Obama regime.

#25     Dec 17, 2011
  6. Pelosi and congressional democrats were acting on the orders of their leader , That makes him a good leader.Pelosi was a good Speaker and House leader but she has nothing on Obama

#26     Dec 17, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Pelosi is the worst Speaker in history and is the anti-Christ so far as I am concerned.

#27     Dec 17, 2011
  8. Yet he has done more then any President since FDR in only 3 years

#28     Dec 17, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

I think Me-Chelle and the kids just left for Hawaii without Odumbo at a cost of an extra $100,000 + for us taxpayers. It must be nice to be the King and Queen of America.

#29     Dec 17, 2011
  10. When Bush was in office most of the news was focused on the Americans dieing in Iraq and the hundreds of billions spent in Iraq .Since Obama ended The Iraq War I guess the news has to be about The First Family's traveling habits

BTW,Bush vacationed more then Obama

#30     Dec 17, 2011