Obama: "They talk about me like a dog"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gastropod, Sep 7, 2010.

1. What a crock of shit!!!! Odumma says, "They talk about me like a dog" - total horseshit! At least with a dog we could track its lineage and if it were AKC - we could look at its birth records. Let me say this explicitly: This is not a mongrel vs pure bred or any other racial type thing - this is a statement of fact! We can look at the records for AKC breeds - we cannot see the REAL birth certificate (not the fake ass certificate of live birth on the web) of Odumma. He attempts to mock those who wish to see it with his bullshit - "Well, I can't walk around all the time with it on my forehead!" - no, mofo - we just need to see the real thing ONCE!

My message to Odumma - we do NOT talk about you like ALL dogs - some of them have lineages we can verify!

2. Here comes the birthers.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

"Some powerful interests who had been dominating the agenda in Washington for a very long time. And they're not always happy with me. They talk about me like a dog," he said, to cheers.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0-7XNfZDczs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0-7XNfZDczs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

3. Gee - who do you think knows more...the jack asses at "fact check" or somebody - a DEMOCRAT WHO WORKED FOR THE ELECTIONS BOARD OF HAWAII? http://www.conservativerefocus.com/...ctions-clerk-obama-birth-certificate-not-here The DEMOCRAT who worked on Hawaii's election board said he doesn't think Odumma was born in Hawaii - and he and his boss could not find the correct document...please read on...

You have NOT been informed by the main stream media that there are several types of "birth authentication" documents from Hawaii. The certificate of live birth is basically worthless - that is what has has been foisted on the Internet. There are two other types of docs...
    "Birth Certificate ON FILE"
    and
    "Birth Certificate ON RECORD"

The birth certificate ON FILE only means that the state of Hawaii received an attempt to state that somebody was born in Hawaii on some date.

The birth certificate ON RECORD means that the Registrar of the state of Hawaii has verified the attempted birth certificate ON FILE.

From what I have read...Odumma only has a birth certificate ON FILE...as noted by some "officials" from Hawaii. Requests to see Odumma's birth certificate ON RECORD have been denied/thwarted/rejected...please learn the facts.

Let me be real specific here, because a$$holes wish to play with terms like "on record" and "on file." Birthers want to see the REGISTERED BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR OBAMA! Sayings like "Hawaiian 'officials' have seen Obama's birth certificate on record in the files" means SQUAT! That is a play on the words record and file. I would bet that Odumma has a birth certificate ON FILE (and yes, some a*hole could say 'on record') in Hawaii, but that is NOT what we want to see. We want to see the REGISTERED BIRTH CERTIFICATE - on record or on file or whatever you want to call it!

4. Mercor

Mercor

Muslims hate Dogs.

5. Why don't you let the GOP know with their army of lawyers and research dollars, they would get the man impeached.

[​IMG]

Now, it should be noted that the show on which this revelation was made is linked to and promoted by Stormfront.org" a white supremacist group), so that alone should raise a ton of red flags.

As Oh, For Goodness Sakes detailed with their meticulous research, though, Adams’s claimed employment with the City of Honolulu was much less than he claimed them to be:

Tim Adams would have seen no presidential ballots, which wouldn’t even have been printed yet, or overseen the work of anyone who did, since three months before the November 4, 2008 general election, Adams was no longer employed in that office. No ballot for Obama himself would have been processed in Hawaii, as he was not registered to vote in Hawaii, but in Illinois, where he did vote. So for what earthly reason would his personal data be available to people in this office? Unless they were breaking privacy laws left and right, just for the hell of it, which we know can happen, and snooping in the Department of Health database, which I don’t imagine was any easier then than it is now.

He also gets more specific:

I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver’s license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone’s identity,” Adams explained. “I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama].

But his boss wouldn’t have access, either:

However, when WND asked Takahashi if the elections office could check on birth records, he said, “We don’t have access to that kind of records. [There's] no access to birth records.”

Moreover, in the week since the story broke, Adams himself has backed away from the claims he made in the radio interview:

Thank you for the Email. Actually I believe God has a sense of humor, because I thought these notions were pretty well common and not very important. I was actually just in Nashville, observing a conservative political conference, I’m not a member of any kind of group, and too liberal for these guys, when James Edwards, the host of the Political Cesspool, heard about me from someone and asked if I would simply state what I had observed and been told while working in Hawaii. I believe Pres. Obama was born a United States citizen, and is eligible to hold office, I find the idea that because he was probably born outside of the U.S., he must be some kind of alien to be basically racist. I do think we should close this issue and pass legislation requiring office seekers to prove identity before running for elected office.

Thanks for the kind inquiry

So that, it seems is the end of that."

http://belowthebeltway.com/2010/06/12/debunking-yet-another-birther-myth-the-case-of-tim-adams/

6. Look, the birthers' request to see the REGISTERED BIRTH CERTIFICATE for Odumma does not rely upon Adams. We still want to see the registered birth certificate and NOT the COLB. As to your mention of stormfront - that they are racist morons means nothing as to whether Odumma is a natural born citizen. I would bet that if we could find Hitler's old first grade papers we could see that he wrote "2 + 2 = 4" That Hitler agreed "2 + 2 = 4" does not make mean that "2 + 2 = 4" is wrong?!?!?

7. You bought up the Adams guy as PROOF who himself backed down from the birther claims, better luck next time though.

8. Thats because they have the apptitude of mutants ...you may be one.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've known stupid dogs that are smarter than Obama.

#10     Sep 7, 2010