Obama the traitor- Unreal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Wow, the retards on this section of the forum are amazing.

Seriously? our "allies"?
    The brits are not our fucking allies, you idiot.

The BP fiasco is 100X worse than any Chinese lead tainted toy or drywall paint scare, and you call them our allies while the Chinese are the devil scum?

These fuckers destroyed entire coastlines of our country, ruined the livelihoods of thousands of people and did irreparable damage to our ecology and you do not condemn them? Why? because they are white?

You and Barack can go FO to canada. You are not welcome in America.

#31     Feb 5, 2011
  2. Should we "hang him"?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=214724

#32     Feb 5, 2011
  3. So, can we now impeach Barry? Why wait till 2012? [​IMG]

#33     Feb 5, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

I like the Do-Si-Dos myself.

#34     Feb 5, 2011

5. If this is true I'm against. But it isn't against the law and does not make Obama a traitor. He is not sworn to loyalty to England. If it's true it is wrong. Hope this information coming out against Obama changes the mind of some hard liner righties supporting all the secrets our government is hiding from us.
    Is it as bad as the war crimes committed by President Bush? Where is the righties outrage there?
    Go wikileaks, the more we get out in the open the governments secrets are the better. We should know about this shit.

#35     Feb 5, 2011
  6. You guys are idiots

Muslim Brotherhood is already in the whitehouse

Obama is muslim

watch the documentary about Obama and learn his real roots

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tCAffMSWSzY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#36     Feb 5, 2011
  7. jem

jem

Its truly weird how leftists got fooled on this one.
    I thought they new that a guy who had a dad who was a muslim from kenya and hung out with 60s radicals like bill ayers would be a risk to the status quo over in the middle east.

but apparently liberals are really fricken dumb and naive.
    these liberal idiots make sean hannity seem like a fortune teller, when all he did was present facts.

#37     Feb 5, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

When does his trial start?

#38     Feb 5, 2011
  9. I think they're starting Bush's and Obama's on the same day, you know supposed to save on tax dollars.

#39     Feb 5, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

So even though the community college at Lubbock doesn't teach reading comprehension they do teach how to respond with non answers. You've been trained well for a life of liberalism.

Carry on.

#40     Feb 5, 2011