Obama the traitor- Unreal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

This is the danger of wikileaks, that several others here pointed out last month. Real politicians understand how sausage is made, the general public not so much. The public's reaction here, and in Britain in this case, is potentially harmful.

I understand what you are saying about feeling America has been sold out, I do too. In regards to this specific news, I'm not so disappointed--what are we (and it is "we", Obama doesn't know any weapon counts or serial numbers) going to tell the Russians, really? Will it be true? Is it true of 10 years ago? How will the Russians know the information we give them is true or current? They can't, unless they already have the information.

#21     Feb 4, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

'Nuff said? More like nothing said.

#22     Feb 4, 2011

3. You probably don't know that the Churchill bust was Britans' ''Wooden Horse of Troy '' It was riddled with bugs.:D :D :D

#23     Feb 5, 2011
  4. Another idiot liberal.

Let me suggest you reading the history of the muslim brotherhood and then read about their offshoot groups.

Here is a hint to get you started. hamas and hezbolla

#24     Feb 5, 2011
  5. The B2 program leaks were traced back to Noshir S. Gowadia who had a client list that included Germany, Israel and Switzerland. Like I mentioned on that thread supersonic highly manouverable stealthy aircraft even developed in secrecy will share common traits, the Germans and the British developed stealthy subsonic designs similair to the F-117 even though both were unaware of the F-117 program.

#25     Feb 5, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

This post is unreal, not to mention total BS.

Have you hugged your Obama doll today?

#26     Feb 5, 2011
  7. Odumbo apparently wants to "level the playing field"...

He wants to GIVE AWAY EVERY ADVANTAGE AMERICA HAS... financially and militarily. In his eyes, everything about America's and its wealthy citizens success is unfair to the rest of the world.

An American president who acts against the interests of his country and its citizens... isn't there a name for such treachery?

#27     Feb 5, 2011
  8. Larson

Larson Guest

History is being played out in Egypt. The jarring assassination of Anwar Sadat, gave a clue as to what was to come. There are many rabble-rousers in the nation (remember the egyptian, Yasser Arafat?), waiting to capitalize on the naive. It is probably the foremost nation in the world for breeding terrorists.

#28     Feb 5, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

It's called High Treason. And it is an impeachable offense.

#29     Feb 5, 2011
  10. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

The guy/girl chose a handle named after a Girl Scout cookie.

A Girl Scout Cookie!!!

'Nuf said.

#30     Feb 5, 2011