Obama the traitor- Unreal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's certainly worse than the felony perjury Clinton committed.

#11     Feb 4, 2011
  2. This thread is unreal.
    Mr Wenisink, you are living proof that ignorance has no shame.
    Unbelievable.

#12     Feb 4, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

We know you believe that we should hold hands and sing campfire songs with the Muslim Brotherhood and everything will be rainbows and unicorns and happy sunshine goodness.

I got 10 bucks says that Egypt is a full-on Islamofascist Theocracy within 3-months of Mubaraks departure. Within the year that follows they will begin receiving nuclear weapons technology from Iran and North Korea. Within 5-years there will be an exchange of nuclear weapons between Israel and any country so foolish as to attack them.

Your immediate assumption that any new Egyptian regime would be benevolent is closer to what I would consider to be ignorance.

#13     Feb 4, 2011
  4. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

How is it unreal? His opening post was a direct cut and paste from here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-to-tell-Russia-Britains-nuclear-secrets.html

The ignorance is you morons blindly following this jackass (and every other liberal jackass) off a cliff like a bunch of f'n lemmings.

#14     Feb 4, 2011
  5. I have rather enjoyed this thread...it reminded me to update my "Ignore List" to include trefoil...done! Hmmm, where are the libs on this thread...has anybody else besides me seen that they are only responding on threads where "little witicisms and illogical sarcasm" can thrive? Where is the defense of the big O on this thread?...here watch the "no response" on this question:

How is the US better off, now that the big O has shared with Russia information on Britain's nuclear arsenal?

-gastropod

#15     Feb 4, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

You're gloating. Keep in mind that prior to wikileaks this kind of thing was undoubtedly still occurring. This is a "how sausage is made" moment. I don't like it either, but don't act like it's unique.

#16     Feb 4, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Obama gave away missile defense, crippled the aerospace industry and is now giving away our allies secrets. What is it that he got from Russia in exchange?

I know.

The Russians did not deliver those advanced surface-to-air missiles to Tehran that they had promised for years. That was a big thing for them to do because Iran is perceived as one of their satellite states and they were also going to get hard currency in the deal.

That is what we got for missile defense and the rest.

Basically Iran is wide open to advanced bombers...should someone decide to employ them. :)

#17     Feb 4, 2011
  8. :D I do not disagree with wikileaks. I think a lot of the stuff that has come out has been beneficial to Americans...albeit at the same time damning to some American politicians...both Democrats and Republicans. I consider myself "pro-American" - and neither pro-Democrat or pro-Republican. In fact - I think both parties have sold out America!

-gastropod

PS - I will still keep eating sausage...pig snouts, ears and all (at least the "real" kind) - I understand your analogy. Your analogy reminds me of the "unknown" deal that resolved the Cuban missile crisis...we gave up a base in Turkey and the USSR removed the missiles from Cuba.

#18     Feb 4, 2011
  9. Did you see my thread about the US selling the stealth fighter to the Chinese? I think that is REALLY what happened. There was that rumor about the big O selling the plans to the B-2 to the Chinese for the Chinese to continue buying T-bills. I think they realized the plans to the B-2 were old and crappy - the newer stuff was the F-22 Raptor. Take a look at the Chinese "stealth fighter" and look at available pictures of the Raptor...too damned close for my liking. I think the media stories about the Chinese picking up the stealth technology from the downed F-117 were crap...we sold them the Raptor plans! Just my paranoia ;-)

-gastropod

#19     Feb 4, 2011
  10. The thread starter thought a takeover by the Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt would lead to an Iranian empire.
    Anyone with basic knowledge of the Middle East knows how unbelievable such a scenario would be.
    Does he acknowledge said ignorance and seek to then correct it? Of course not.
    Instead, he starts this thread.
    As for the Telegraph, a quick bit of research and I find out that two thirds of its readership supports the UK Conservatives. That would argue for just a bit of bias in its coverage. That bit of bias then gets put through the thread starter's filter, a filter that apparently leaves out most of the actual facts about the world, on the evidence.
    'Nuff said.

#20     Feb 4, 2011