Obama- The over hyped unproven theory.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Not just nice, it's experience and it directly contradicts your position that he has no experience.

In fact, he has a wider variety of experience than McCain who has only worked in government.

Nope. He challenged the legitimacy of his opponent's signatures, and won.

Nope. Out of about 4000 votes he voted present only 138 times, as protest votes.

Nope. He was elected four years ago.

You have a variety of misconceptions -- if you decide to look at facts he is more qualified (by far) than McCain.

What do you consider a "test?"

#41     Sep 28, 2008
  2. Okay. So if Obama says 57 instead of 47 and only does it once, that means he doesn't understand geography.

If McCain repeats a major error three times in three different speeches, what does that indicate?

#42     Sep 28, 2008
  3. and voting for Mccain is like using a trading system that works once out of 10 times.

#43     Sep 28, 2008
    #44     Sep 28, 2008
  5. Except that Obama has experience working in the private sector, in multiple firms. McCain simply doesn't.

And yes, he was tortured. That's not a basis for the presidency, however.

Hardly. She didn't have the names she claimed to have, and so he cleverly got the nomination.

I want a clever president. His actions were not immoral at all.

So which is it, according to you, was he her chosen successor or did he evilly steal her rightful nomination that she was somehow "owed."

Your sources are contradicting your story pretty badly here.

Yeah, and...?

So? He voted present 138 times out of 4000. What difference does it make if he was grouped, ungrouped, etc.?

Again... so? Isn't that what parties do?

My statement stands as correct. Less than half, as the original poster falsely claimed.

Oh come now, Pabst. He's ambitious and he's experienced.

I'm kind of impressed, though, that someone who voted Republican and now shares the blood of thousands of innocents on his hands thinks that this guy is an "asshole."

When, without justification, Obama blows the arms off of six year olds, then you can call him an asshole.

#45     Sep 28, 2008
  6. Wow, the level of information available on this site is absolutely amazing ... I had NO IDEA Obama was such an under-handed, Machiavellian, backstabbing, son-of-a-bitch, who would probably throw his own mother under the bus if it would further his political ambitions (in a way, he already has).

In addition to all that he actually started out doing civil rights law, and spent, what, twenty years in a church with an openly divisive (some even say racist) Pastor?

Hmmm, it's going to be REALLy HARD not to vote for him now.

#46     Sep 28, 2008
  7. Well yes, the nomination is owned by someone else, and has to be purchased or inherited. (?)

I am still in shock that his pastor was preachy. Pastors shouldn't be preachy. Oh wait....

#47     Sep 28, 2008
  8. Sorry Lucrum, but hat's a fucking lie. The thought never crossed your mind. Anyone who looks at his username and knows what a goy is doesn't think about it again. It's an obvious play on words.

You hadn't heard the term 'goy' so you thought he had misspelled his username. There's no shame in that.

Trying this idiotic lie about it is shameful.

Best just to keep quiet about it. This is like adding to a losing position.

#48     Sep 28, 2008
  9. Tell me a SINGLE non-Iraq DIFFERENCE in miltary policy between McCain and Obama other than McCain prudently wants biilateral support in Pakistan and Obama wants cowboy diplomacy. I'd be pretty careful riding that high and mighty peace horse when Obama is seeking to EXPAND an ongoing war.

And you can spin the Alice Palmer shit anyway you want but I KNOW the story and it's recanted by multiple sources including those I posted here.

She plucked Obama out of obscurity and said "I want you to replace me if I win this Federal primary." She lost the primary and Obama wouldn't leave the State Senate race. Rather than lose to her (a certainty) he knocked her off the ballot. It was a SCUMBAG move. And yes you're right he's experienced at being a duplicitous peice of shit....

#49     Sep 28, 2008
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

And how the fuck would you know what crossed my mind you arrogant jackass?

If didn't cross my mind then why did I ask him, repeatedly?

#50     Sep 28, 2008