Obama- The over hyped unproven theory.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Our lovely State of Illinois is running a deficit. You know, that thing that politicians never allow for in their lovely projections to do good. So to close the gap, the state passes the need onto the citizens. You see they never pay attention to the Washington budget plan when running the states.

And about McCain's plan. $50 is no different than $10. Responsible spending is only required by citizens, not the various levels of government. Fortunately, my parents listened to their sons long ago. They'll do fine. They are both still enjoying their full time jobs. Mom rolls a 190e, pops enjoys his Jeep (both paid for and well maintained). They have a great stock plan and plenty of cash in the bank.

Too bad about the four foreclosed homes on their block though. There are probably more coming. We knew the folks moving in there wouldn't last long. When Century 21 (Dabbs) listed the properties they offered 5% down WaMu financing. :)

#91     Sep 29, 2008
  2. #92     Sep 29, 2008

3. Yea, thats where the extra $10 a month or so I mentioned came from.

#93     Sep 29, 2008
  4. Ok. The McCain plan saves $2,614. The Barak plan saves $2,204. Doesn't that make McCain's plan better? :)

#94     Sep 29, 2008

5. Oh I was looking at the wrong column, yea that one gives them en extra $30 a month. The bottom 4 groups represent the vast majority of us, and all those do better under Obama.

#95     Sep 29, 2008
  6. Make sure you count Obama's reductions in business income taxes in. Many people over that amount have business income and they'll save money with Obama.

#96     Sep 29, 2008