Obama: The Most Polarizing President...EVER!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Yannis

Yannis

To tell you the truth, it was Joe Trump, ex-plumber, my old neighbor, who said it... :)

#41     Jan 31, 2012
  2. Yannis

Yannis

And Another One

From Human Events Daily

"The alternative headline could easily be, "Proof that the president believes you unwashed masses don't remember the last three years" or "Mainstream media drone lets Obama get away with one of the most absurd statements of his presidency to date (besides the one about healing the planet, of course)."

The interview being referenced here is Obama's exclusive with ABC's Diane Sawyer, which ran late last week. Sawyer was attempting to goad Obama into saying that Newt Gingrich labeling him a Food Stamp President was somehow racist (it's not).

The president took the loaded question and served up this:

"What the American people are going to be interested in is not these kind of rhetorical flourishes. What they're going to be interested in is, who actually has a plan that makes my life better? The American people are going to make a judgment on who's going to bring the country together and who's dividing it? Who reflects the core values that helped create this country…and who is tapping in to some of our worst instincts."

Say what? Did Barack Obama just affirm himself as the politician who will unite the country in the face of the divisive and mean attacks launched by Republicans?

If anything, Obama has been the most divisive president ever. But that's not according to me. Click here to see who else is noting the increasing polarization in American politics: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=49189

—Jason Mattera"

#42     Jan 31, 2012