Obama: The Most Polarizing President...EVER!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Yannis

Yannis

Millions of people have stated openly that they voted for Obama because he is black, to help usher in a post racial era... sort of. It's been all over the news, nothing secret about it, many friends of mine admit to it openly. There's a kernel of goodness in it, but it was badly misdirected and abused by liberal leaders imo.

On the other hand, the practice of liberals to call anyone they disagree with a racist is very troubling, not that conservatives believe that, or care about insults thrown across the isle, but because this despicable practice weakens the word "racist" and downgrades it from a serious concern and threat to society, to an everyday term use so frequently that it's losing its real meaning and power.

That sign is funny, tha... that's all folks :)

#31     Jan 31, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

And yet you giddily post a sign with that very word. How instructive.

#32     Jan 31, 2012
  3. Yannis

Yannis

My post is a la first paragraph above, yours a la second... draw your own conclusions.

#33     Jan 31, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

See how your second sentence mocks the first one?

#34     Jan 31, 2012
  5. Yannis

Yannis

Do you really think that the esence of this joke is whether Trump really said it?

#35     Jan 31, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Then why the attribution? You certainly seem to be a bundle of contradictions.

#36     Jan 31, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I didn't say it wasn't funny, just asking about the source. : )

#37     Jan 31, 2012
  8. Of course not. Even the 16000 IRS agents is nonsense.

Home • Ask FactCheck • IRS Expansion
    IRS Expansion
    Posted on March 30, 2010 , Updated on Feb. 22, 2011

Q: Will the IRS hire 16,500 new agents to enforce the health care law?

A: No. The law requires the IRS mostly to hand out tax credits, not collect penalties. The claim of 16,500 new agents stems from a partisan analysis based on guesswork and false assumptions, and compounded by outright misrepresentation.

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/03/irs-expansion/

c

#38     Jan 31, 2012
  9. I have to say, after listening to Obama work over Trump at the Correspondent's dinner, I really don't blame Trump if he made this stuff up to get even.

c

#39     Jan 31, 2012
  10. Yannis

Yannis

From http://multistatelawsuit.com/?p=3109

16,500 more IRS agents needed to enforce ObamaCare

According to the Washington Examiner, the health care law’s full implementation will result in the IRS employing approximately 16,500 new agents in order to enforce the new rules. This would be the largest expansion of the IRS since World War II.

According to a release from Rep. Kevin Brady, R-Texas:

A new analysis by the Joint Economic Committee and the House Ways & Means Committee minority staff estimates up to 16,500 new IRS personnel will be needed to collect, examine and audit new tax information mandated on families and small businesses in the ‘reconciliation’ bill being taken up by the U.S. House of Representatives this weekend. …

Scores of new federal mandates and fifteen different tax increases totaling $400 billion are imposed under the Democratic House bill. In addition to more complicated tax returns, families and small businesses will be forced to reveal further tax information to the IRS, provide proof of ‘government approved’ health care and submit detailed sales information to comply with new excise taxes.

Is this to be expected?

(Source: Washington Examiner)

#40     Jan 31, 2012