Obama: The Most Polarizing President...EVER!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess there is no "Hope" then. Since he's already wasted more than 3 years of the potential 8.

#11     Jan 31, 2012
  2. He's done a lot in those 3 years,more then most presidents do in 8

Jobs turn around

[​IMG]

Stock market turn around

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Defense- Killed the leader and 22 of the top ranking officials of Americas # 1 enemy.Ended 2 unpopular wars his predecessor left him with.Kept America safe from major terrorist attacks after his predecessor allowed a terrorist attack that killed 3000 Americans.After a major increase in pirate attacks Obama killed or captured every pirate that attacked a US ship

After numerous Presidents failed Obama succeeded in bringing health care to all Americans.

#12     Jan 31, 2012
  3. You are completely delusional.

I'm not going to argue that Bush wasn't a disaster NOR the fact that Greenspan played a major part in the dismantling of the economy...but there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that Hopey can NOR will do a thing to improve this "mess".

#13     Jan 31, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Yeah, the GOP's modus operandi of "anything but what Obama says" didn't contribute at all to the discord. They were perfectly willing to work in harmony if only the president agreed to anything and everything they wanted. Really, what more could they have reasonably done?

#14     Jan 31, 2012
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Everything was do great until 2006/7. Bush pulled us out of an economic crash after 2001. Taxcuts gave us a superstrong economy from 2003-2007.

Then the worst happened, The Democrats took over the house.
    Their inauguration was about the very high point for all economic indicators and they plunged from there.

#15     Jan 31, 2012
  6. Mercor

Mercor

Its called wheeling and dealing.

All Obama need to pass a bill in the House is to peel off about 30 votes.

A President has plenty of tricks and slush funds to win a few votes.

What Obama knew is that any tax increase would not work. But tax rate changes, eliminating loopholes, means testing all are for negotiation.

How did Obama go about his job? He ask for tax increases every chance he had. He even loses Democratic votes with this tactic.

Obama does not want any legislation to pass, even a budget.

#16     Jan 31, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Except for the part where W inherited a budget surplus but doubled the national debt, while creating a larger gap between the rich and everyone else than had been seen in generations. Except for that part, right?

#17     Jan 31, 2012
  8. That was and is pretty sad, first time in history that I can recall that partisanship was so blatant. Makes it pretty tough to get things done. And who suffers, of course we do. I wish Obama would have been stronger and gotten more done too.

c

#18     Jan 31, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

If Obama had been "stronger" then they would have called him even more polarizing. Remember he promised he would try to be bipartisan, so you can't fault him that much. But, frankly, when he wins this time I hope he declares No more Mr. Nice Guy.

#19     Jan 31, 2012
  10. He won't. He made his declaration.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zgfi7wnGZlE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For 3 full days, the right was silent. They knew at that moment, there will be no defeating the incumbent.

#20     Jan 31, 2012