Obama, the ice cream man

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Nov 7, 2008.

1. oh wow. Fuck off.....

#41     Nov 7, 2008
  2. Does Clubber Loser need a extra hand to gang up on me now? LMAO

#42     Nov 7, 2008
  3. You just made my point.

You don't have a clue how stupid you are.

#43     Nov 7, 2008
  4. geez ....... most of you guys shouldn't be talking politics..... you get too emotional.

#44     Nov 7, 2008
  5. I truly wonder about the moderators here.
    If I post a question asking about some type of program/filter to protect from and eliminate pestering telemarketer calls under security/backup, it gets moved to chit chat.

Yet, some completely degenerate, political, opinionated thread evolves, and it remains under Economics.

Can you mods do a better job of cleaning up this cesspool of irrelevant garbage? Or at least move it to the appropriate trash bin where it belongs? If not, I for one will be moving to a more objective forum that has some modicum of relevance towards trading.

#45     Nov 7, 2008
  6. Wow...I posted this topic earlier because I thought it was funny. I am not a teacher and this experience didnt happen to me personally, I just thought it sounded better in the first person to tell it and thought a few of you would get a kick out of it.

Now look at all the hate going on. People calling each other racist and all that. There are racists on both sides, but its pretty obvious that blacks are more racist that whites, only difference is, when blacks say something racist, white people GENERALLY dont make a big deal about it. If a white person says something racist, its a HUGE deal and he is beset on all sides from everyone, white, black, brown, and anything in between.

Show me a person that says he has never been racist at least once in his life, and i will show you a liar.

now lets close this thread before the guns come blazing.

#46     Nov 7, 2008
  7. Thank you.

That's exectly what I was pointing out.

#47     Nov 7, 2008
  8. Put that Mein Kampf down. I thought we whooped your ass in WW2. Start complaining about double standard when whites are chained and made to work on cotton farms, bought and sold in the markets and deprived of any human rights.

#48     Nov 7, 2008

9. Wow, just wow. You Fail.

#49     Nov 7, 2008
  10. Peil,

Continuing on with our civics lesson. If you want to be President you must GOVERN and satisfy everyone on this board. You must UNITE them. No ice cream allowed.

These people are representive of America.

#50     Nov 7, 2008