Obama, the ice cream man

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Nov 7, 2008.

1. AS A PROUD DEMOCRAT WHO CONTRIBUTED $2,300 TO THE OBAMA CAMPAIGN, I WILL ONLY SAY THIS TO Y'ALL REPUBLICAN FUCKERS THAT CONGREGATE HERE AT ET: YOU LOST, SO QUIT YOUR BITCHING!

BTW, WHO WAS SERVING THE BIGGER ICE CREAM TO THE FATCATS THAT TRASHED THIS NATION: OBAMA OR BUSH (AS WELL AS HIS IMPERSONATOR)? AND YOU SPEAK OF DOUBLE-STANDARD? ASSHOLES!

#101     Nov 8, 2008
  2. TGregg

TGregg

It'll be an ObamaNation, just wait and see. The automakers are already crying for ice cream - heck GM just said they'll hold their breathe until they get some. Put the kids in charge, and there'll be trouble.

#102     Nov 8, 2008
  3. Newsflash.

Almost no african-american is "all black". We are almost all mixed-race to varying degrees ... don't you "get it"? :eek: :confused:

BTW, you aren't really worth talking to, I'm just posting this for the other more intelligent conservatives (how you seriously keep company with these people TGregg?

I mean, really.

We all talk about trading and everything is fine, and then when it comes to race and politics you realize just how ignorant some of these people really are.

Well, enough sorting through the trash.

G'Night.

#103     Nov 8, 2008
  4. Don't blame that shit on me fool. You aren't worth talking AT, less TO, since you don't seem to have a brain.

You are just pissed because Obama is NOT BLACK. He is more white than black. So get over it. The only part of him that is black is that little tiny sperm that went into that white woman. She made him, not daddy. Only daddy's genetics went into his makeup, nothing else. Obviously he got most of his genetics from his white mom and he was raised by white people.

OBAMA IS NOT THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT BECAUSE THERE WILL NEVER BE ONE. LOL.

#104     Nov 9, 2008
  5. Cognitive dissonance :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Is he Black or White? Easy test.

Few years ago, if his car breaks down on an isolated street :
    would people say he is Black or White?

Clearly he is culturally White and racially Black.
    His wife is culturally Black and racially Black : I like her strong family values, that she is well educated and was a very good working mum. She is putting to shame many of my friend's lazy wives! And she is Black!

Let's stop this nonsense : 21st century guys!
    Does the world have to carry this mentality another century:mad:

#105     Nov 9, 2008
  6. TGregg

TGregg

Me? If people like you wouldn't keep quoting him, I wouldn't have to read him.

#106     Nov 9, 2008
  7. #107     Nov 9, 2008
  8. Well Last time I checked, she hasnt done anything wrong yet therefore there is nothing unethical about it. Maybe shell come through with the ice cream. If she doesnt then the class will realize they got scammed and vote her out. Justice is served. And if you are using this as a proxy for Obama?McCains campaign McCain hardly gets a pass mark for Ethics.... If you want to teach a class about ethics however, Politics is the last place you should be looking!!

#108     Nov 10, 2008