Obama the dog-eating, bi-sexual creep, tied up his sister so she couldn't leave him.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Publicus, May 4, 2012.

1. Al-Qaeda is no friend of the US. Obama included. So why would they confirm bin laden's death, and why do they not release a video or something to make us look like fools, if he is still alive? I know some of you will say he died of kidney failure 5 years ago.

#11     May 6, 2012
  2. [​IMG]

Some kiss ass tool took this picture of the "supermoon". Hotel peirre in peoira, ill. It really is precious. *sarcasm*

Obama did to the word hope what the homo's did to the word gay.

#12     May 6, 2012
  3. Wow, nutmeg, nice pic! How did you find it? And how long did it take you?

#13     May 6, 2012
  4. It was already addressed that a body of Bin Laden would in effect create a shrine wherever he was laid to rest. Bury him here, jihadists would have generations of fuel to energizes themselves. Bury him over there, and you have a Muslim Strawberry fields.

These mental dwarves here in P&R either did not read this, or read it, and could not understand it.

#14     May 6, 2012
  5. Only if you are homo-phobic. You cannot catch, "the gay", nutmeg.

#15     May 6, 2012
  6. No, only you nutter....I mean birthers have been waiting to see a birth certificate. And this is in spite of the knowledge of the Clinton machine and it's raw power. Hillary had people on the ground over there, if there was an issue, it would have been found.

#16     May 6, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

You have no idea what Hillary did or didn't do. You just repeat what your democap leaders tell you to say. Open your eyes, RCG, and realize today's democrap party is the biggest group of liars ever to disgrace our country's politics.

#17     May 6, 2012
  8. It took me about 30 - 90 seconds to find it. I have adhd (self diagnosed, yuk yuk) and have a very low tolerance searching for quality bs.

Oth, searching for market/stock related stuff, I'll spend a year but usually the path is one great big circle. Like walking in the woods, lost. sheesh the internet is 90% crap. But I take comfort in the fact that someone somewhere knows the answer, i just have to know the right question to ask.

#18     May 6, 2012
  9. And you have to recognize the answer when you hear it.

#19     May 6, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

RCG is in good company though. As he is the biggest liar ever to disgrace this web site's P&R forum.

#20     May 6, 2012