Obama Tells Entrepreneurs “You Didn’t Build” Your Business

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sheda, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Thanks again Yanni for the long article no-one will read. And I wasn't talking about the politicians, I was talking about mercor and HIS stupidity. Sorry I confused you.

#121     Aug 2, 2012
  2. This is reaching birther level. Everyone who can think, and has seen the ENTIRE video knows this was taken out of context.

#122     Aug 2, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really?

#123     Aug 2, 2012
  4. You didn't build that pizza. A Monsanto Roundup Ready wheat growing farmer built that pizza. Come to think of it the Koch Brother's fertilizer built that pizza.

:D

#124     Aug 2, 2012
  5. Hey....:D

You didn't say that. Somebody else said that.

#125     Aug 2, 2012
  6. Guess somebody needs to inform Obama that you can't purchase ready-to-eat pizza with an EBT card.

#126     Aug 2, 2012
  7. See, you are someone from across the aisle I could actually have genetically modified pizza with.:D

#127     Aug 2, 2012
  8. Yannis

Yannis

You know, imo, this statement betrays BO's basic problem in life: he's black/white but not quite, he's a cool guy who smokes dope but not quite, he's a lawyer or law expert but not quite, he's a senator who hardly ever attended meetings and/or voted, he's an author but not quite, he's a president but shows to be totally clueless at that too...

Back at AT&T I saw the type: coming into a job full of bravado, never quite completing anything, talking a lot, trying to get promoted or transferred to somewhere else before they actually have to deliver anything real... the corporate Ronin, pseudo-consultants of sorts, people without professional heart and soul. In this way, our man is falling through the cracks all over the place: he's neither this nor that... or both... or none.

Such a person should be expected to look at the backbone of this economy, the small business creator/owner and tell them: you may have it now but you didn't build that, someone else did... etc Again, his thinking is not complete, his understanding is not clear, he expects that somehow the issue (in this case, who built that business or who deserves the credit) will somehow disappear before it needs to be addressed, and by then our halfway there undecided in chief will have a different job, preferably somewhere else. We should be that lucky.

#128     Aug 2, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Which Obama also did not make.

#129     Aug 2, 2012
  10. They're grasping at straws, and strawmen, and anything else to try to defeat our President. Won't happen, of course.

#130     Aug 2, 2012