Obama tells Africa to stop blaming the white man for their problems

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Jul 10, 2009.

1. A child reasons from his own experience to a universal reality...

An adult has enough knowledge to divorce themselves of their own personal experience to examine all the data, to come to objective conclusions.

Are tigers dangerous?

Yes.

Are all tigers dangerous?

Yes.

Are there vegetarian tigers?

None that I know of...

Ask Sigfried and Roy, especially Roy to find out.

Are ignorant hillbilly redneck Dixie whistling gun toting ignorant whites dangerous?

They are if you are not another hillbilly redneck Dixie whistling gun toting ignorant white.

It is all about the difference between advancement of civilization and the animalistic law of the jungle...

In Pabst case, you can take the ignorant racist white male out of Chicago, but you can't take the racist Chicago roots out of Pabst...

#31     Jul 11, 2009
  2. 151

That was some of the worst regurgitated psych101 BS I have ever read.

#32     Jul 11, 2009
  3. I tend to argue against extremes, and I know some former KKK who woke up, and well as some former NOI.

Pabst seemed pissed on a level that I knew had to b personal. It can b hard to fight that off sometimes. I know some blacks that will not get near a inner city black neighborhood in some major cities.

R some black men wearing hoodies walking down the street in groups harmless? Probably so.

However, to test that theory in effect involves playing russian roulette, which is a chance that most will not take, regardless of color. U only need to b wrong once.

Just sayin:)

#33     Jul 11, 2009
  4. Oh, it is reasonable to think "If I step into a tiger's cage, I might get hurt" and it is also reasonable to think "If I go to Compton CA and yell "Nigger" I might get hurt, but it not reasonable to look at Obama and draw the racist conclusions so many of the klannish here at ET babble...

My guess is that Pabst inherited the hatred of blacks, and his own personal experience given that conditioning by his family was reinforced by the experience he helped to create in relationships with blacks...

He is damage goods, he will die that way...

#34     Jul 11, 2009
  5. Sure, and Pavlov was wrong...

#35     Jul 11, 2009
  6. What is your assessment of a quality/condition of the black population ? Be as specific as you want.
    Thanks,

#36     Jul 12, 2009
  7. Mercor

Mercor

In reading Pabst's, his point is that the district Obama represented in Illinois has a terrible crime problem, more shooting and deaths then most war zones in the world. Obama did zero to help these people fight crime.

2 neighborhoods in Obama's district made the list of worst crime rate ...(State St./Garfield Blvd) and (66th St./Yale Ave). One in four people are victim to a crime.....Unfortunately, as Pabst enlightens you, its all black on black crime.

#37     Jul 12, 2009
  8. My assessment is that the black population needs to accept that there are now, and are likely going to be many white racists in the future...

Obama has shown them however, that they no longer need to be victims of that racism...

Sadly...the better party, even if they were the victim, is the one who has to make the change first, because the lessor evolved party will never make the real first move...

#38     Jul 12, 2009
  9. Spin it any way you want, your spin has nothing to do with what I posted...

Pabst has and offers no solutions, which is par for the course. Complete abdication of responsibility for the way things are is the hallmark of the right wingers. Right wingers don't seek equality or an enlightened society, simply because they continue to live in a primitive jungle mentality of "might makes right."

...any concept of Pabst "enlightening" me is pure delusion on your part...

...as people can only give what they possess, and Pabst's direction is the polar opposite of anything even resembling enlightenment.

#39     Jul 12, 2009

10. I'm sure Obama's latest statements are not compelling Jesse Jackson to reattach his balls.

"enlightened society" ....

here's some enlightenment ... oh fuck it, I'm not going to repeat the tired statistics that everyone knows and the "enlightened" ingore. People prefer to be in the company of their own kind, who share the same values. I'm a geeky white guy, who prefers not to be in the company of people who have giant chips on their shoulders, and are constantly blaming whitey for their constant failures.

That said, here's a true story, for years I've played basketball, often times I'll be the only white guy on a court of 20-30-50+ black kids. I've never had a problem. I'd prefer to run games with other slow, white guys, who practice fundementals, (passing, defense, team-play, ie; the white man's game), but harder to find ...

#40     Jul 12, 2009