Obama tells Africa to stop blaming the white man for their problems

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Why, are you an Asian dupe?

Obama is not black but a man of mixed race. Cripes, the guy was raised in friggin' Hawaii by white grandparents from Kansas. It goes without saying that I who is Obama's age knew far more black people my first two decades from school, neighborhood etc. than did Obama. Any of us who grew up in an inner city knew more blacks than Obama. Except for his wife the dude had might as well be white.

So this whole ipso-facto identification of Obama as "black" gets a bit old.

Secondly it was YOU who said, "Obama is great for black America". I merely asked, how so? Chicago blacks, the blacks most geographically represented by Obama are killing in great numbers as we speak. How is that racist?

In answer to "have I ever been mugged by a black", are you kidding me? I've been car jacked at gunpoint, beaten with a bat by a street gang, had a weird black guy pull a gun on me and some friends outside a party, resisted a robbery by faking a gun in my pocket...yes I grew up IN THE CITY OF CHICAGO not in an American suburb or white/Asian fantasy land Toronto. Am I prejudiced? Not in the least. In fact just an hour or so ago two young black kids came to my door selling candy. Even though I found it bizarre-my 'hood in Florida is a long walk from anywhere these kids would live-and I know that kids can be lethal too-I still told them to keep the candy but gave them a fin for being "good kids." Truth is if they were rich white kids from the neighborhood I wouldn't have given them that....

#21     Jul 11, 2009
  2. Does subset and majority have the same meaning? :confused:

#22     Jul 11, 2009
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Obama was on the other side of the slave trade.
    His Mother's family ancestors were slave owners. His Father's Muslim African ancestors sold many of the Africans to the colonial outposts for slavery export.

Obama has experienced the Negro hardship as much as I have

#23     Jul 11, 2009
  4. Amazing how you always make these post about you...

Oh, and these two black kids swam across your moated castle to knock on your door?

LOL!!!

#24     Jul 11, 2009
  5. Well Pabst, maybe u could run for office again, and have the "one drop rule" erased from American cultural heritage.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/jefferson/mixed/onedrop.html

To be considered black in the United States not even half of one's ancestry must be African black. But will one-fourth do, or one-eighth, or less? The nation's answer to the question 'Who is black?" has long been that a black is any person with any known African black ancestry. This definition reflects the long experience with slavery and later with Jim Crow segregation. In the South it became known as the "one-drop rule,'' meaning that a single drop of "black blood" makes a person a black. It is also known as the "one black ancestor rule," some courts have called it the "traceable amount rule," and anthropologists call it the "hypo-descent rule," meaning that racially mixed persons are assigned the status of the subordinate group. This definition emerged from the American South to become the nation's definition, generally accepted by whites and blacks. Blacks had no other choice. As we shall see, this American cultural definition of blacks is taken for granted as readily by judges, affirmative action officers, and black protesters as it is by Ku Klux Klansmen.

#25     Jul 11, 2009
  6. jem

jem

this was very funny and probably true.

#26     Jul 11, 2009
  7. Congrats on the dumbest post in this entire thread:)

#27     Jul 11, 2009
  8. You're not racist?:D :D

In ur own words

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1959926#post1959926

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2203546#post2203546

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2151835#post2151835

However, based on ur earlier testimony about violence at the hands of blacks on more than one occasion, I can understand ur anger.

Obama is good for the black community because the children have a prominent role model that cannot b labeled a "sellout", unlike Condi, Colin, Clarence, J.C. and Alan.

Secondly they have a role model that is not a poverty pimp, unlike Jessie, Al, and Maxine.

Thirdly they have a role model that is not a Thug will a ball, unlike A.I. or T.O.

Fourthly, they have a role model that isn't all about the bling, unlike Snoop Dogg, or T.I.

The black community now has a role model that although he had a white mom, married a black girl, went to inner city Chicago to work, goes to a black church, and whose daughters are named Sasha and Malia.

That is how Obama is good for black America.

#28     Jul 11, 2009
  9. Racism is of course irrational, but to the racists it always seems rational.

Pabst is a great example of a racist, as he continually demonstrates how he argues from his own personal experience to a universally applied conclusion.

Say someone was bitten by a dog as a child, an early trauma. Then each dog he came across instinctively generated a fear reaction...a fear of another painful trauma. Most people know that dogs react to fear by taking a defensive and sometimes aggressive posture. They sense the danger, because they sense the fear and fear motivates people to offensive threatening measures.

The dogs have a "sense" of who is dangerous to them, and someone who is afraid of dogs is a threat to the dogs because the irrational fear takes often takes a "pre-emptive" tactic (think of Bush attacking Iraq for what they "might" have done...even though in reality Iraq and Saddam were never a threat to America.)

A people who have been persecuted for generations (Jews, blacks, Asians, Women, etc.) often have a "sixth" sense about those who are persecutors.

Pabst has a guttural reaction to blacks, primitive and deeply rooted in his psyche.

So he is surprised blacks treat him the way they do?

Pabst sees himself as an innocent victim, but those who have read Pabst's posts know him to be anything but passive, accepting, reasonable and unemotionally reactive.

He is exactly like the person who dogs always bark at, who dogs always bite, because the dogs sense his fear and hatred of dogs...

He sees any blacks, and the first thought is "nigger gonna hurt me, I better hurt them first" and so he reacts in a manner that in turn instinctively generates a reaction in blacks who have an ingrained "whitey gonna hurt me, I better run or hurt them first."

Progress is only going to come when people begin to analyze their own psyche, and begin to take responsibility for their part in the problem...

Call this post, Pabstlov's dog...

#29     Jul 11, 2009
  10. Interesting analogy.

It would explain war for sure. Nobody wants to shoot, but each side thinks that if they don't shoot first, they will get shot. So everybody starts shooting.

I don't approve of racism, but I would like to counter ur argument with what I call the "Vegetarian Tiger" argument.

One day, u c tiger carry off a child.
    The next day, u c another tiger carry off another child.
    The third day u c a tiger, but this tiger is a vegetarian.

Question One:
    How would u react to the tiger when u saw it?

Question Two:
    Would u b anti-tiger if u ran, and hid ur childern or would b be following a logical course of action based on the information u have acquired?

Edit: I need to clarify this statement by trying to differentiate between Pabst and say, Mag Light.

Mag Light is likely PWT who is a chronic underachiever, and wants to blame the n*ggers, because he actually has to compete.

Pabst, however has experienced trauma, which would result in a reaction-formation.

One, in my mind is guilty of just overt redneck racism, the other, guilty of stereotyping. I tend to b less puzzled by the stereotypers than the pure racist.

Just a thought.

#30     Jul 11, 2009