Obama tells Africa to stop blaming the white man for their problems

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Jul 10, 2009.

1. WRONG WRONG WRONG

As long as there are WHITE liberals that are ashamed of their own skin color, and make sure that blacks get a steady dose of how we owe them, whites are racist, you deserve more, whitey keeps you down, etc... this epidemic isn't going anywhere.

Obama is NOT the problem or the solution. WHITE liberals that see to it at every turn that blacks are reminded how bad they are treated are, and always will be, the problem.

So here's a big "FU" liberals for making everybodys, white and black, life worse.

But none of you douche bags will ever understand how you create the race issues in this country.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ms45EzMR0f8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ms45EzMR0f8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#11     Jul 11, 2009
  2. may have been a mistake on his part but if not, besides having African blood, it is a common technique used in GOOD speeches. by identifying with the audience, the audience in turn more strongly identifies with and is more interested in the speaker. kind of like the antithesis of ross perot's "you(r) people" to the NAACP.

or just for entertaining buffoonery of a not exactly gifted speaker(though gave more than a few laughs in his tenure), george w.'s "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/bushvideos/youtube/bushfoolme.htm

#12     Jul 11, 2009
  3. Most every weekend a half dozen or more Chicago blacks murder each other within a few mile radius of the Obama home in Kenwood/Hyde Park. I think last week there were 63 shootings in Chicago. So if anyone has empirical evidence of Black America being stoked in a positive way by the new President's half-race, I'm all ears.

#13     Jul 11, 2009
  4. Pabst, did some black guy steal ur wife or boink ur lil girl??

Did u get mugged?

What is it with u?

How does it feel to b so pissed off all the time:confused:

#14     Jul 11, 2009
  5. Why do you deflect the issues? Don't let facts get in the way I guess..

Liberal arguments usually go something like this.

Non Lib: The sky is blue

Lib: Sure it is, prove it.

Non Lib: This science literature proves it.

Lib: You're a racist.

#15     Jul 11, 2009
  6. Well truly I think the divide amongst whites is nothing new. It goes all the back to the abolitionists and the states rights people.

Liberals and conservatives need a war to fight, both sides.

I do think that less and less blacks, the ones I know anyway, buy into the poverty pimps.

I would also say that conservative do their fair share of race baiting.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RT8ukEUuSGE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RT8ukEUuSGE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#16     Jul 11, 2009
  7. As from Ang_99's video, he may be suffering from an overdeveloped amygdala (the part of the limbic system responsible for aggression and fear).

It must make it difficult to trade,
    "it's losing money, close the position!!"
    aggression kicks back in, "f..k you market!!" reopens position...
    fear kicks back in, close...
    account annihilated, goes to shoot black neighboor that stole the wife.

a tragic but possible reality...

Ang_99/other suspected of gargantuan amygdala, how have the dems made life worse for everyone? throw out some stats ragarding the past few presidents, if you like so we can see what % of the population did better during which presidents. are you saying that during your beloved Reagan's amnesic stay, things got financially better for the lower 50% of the population than for the upper 2%?
    are you denying the more uniform prosperity for the country as a whole under Clinton?

#17     Jul 11, 2009
  8. The issue was, based on the obvious vitriol in Pabst post is why is he so angry at our "half-breed" President, and black in general? Why does he stereotype? Why is he such an Angry White Male

Not that half breed is racist or anything, could just as well b a compliment, right?:p

The Party of Rush, gotta luv em.:D

#18     Jul 11, 2009
  9. You cannot answer a question with more questions..

The topic was pertaining to the epidemic that is blacks and gun violence.

You'll just ignore that topic because you're ashamed and afraid of appearing racist I guess. Weak.

#19     Jul 11, 2009
  10. Actually, the topic was Obama and his influence on black America.

Pabst, in his irrational anger, has taken a subset of an ethnic group and used it to define the group.

This is called stereotyping.

I asked him why all the piss and vinegar?

U come in and go off into right field, the warning track really:D

If ur gonna participate without sounding foolish, read better next time.

#20     Jul 11, 2009