Obama Talks, Market Tanks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Yep this is true, admittedly i fucked up and stayed home from the elections last time around, because i didnt like McCain, and i thought it would be good progress to see a black person elected president, I honestly made the mistake of thinking the PC media would drop this bullshit PC nonsense, but instead they ratcheteted it up a notch, and called everyone who disagreeed with Obama a racist.

People are not going to see What a failure Obama has been and come to the conclusion that he was because he was black, but people are definately going to come to the conclusion that the left wing media has repeatedly branded them a racist any time they disagreed with a person of color, and they will realise that the next time a person of color who is on the opposite side of the aisle gets elected, they can expect to be labeled a "racist" every time they disagree with them.

Instead of being the great uniter, The election of Obama and the left wing media has divided people along racial lines more than anyone has in the last 30 years.

#11     Aug 2, 2011
  2. And that is the single worst thing that could have happened to the country in these tough economic times.

#12     Aug 2, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

So, you're the one. It's all your fault. If you had just gotten off your can and voted we wouldn't be in this mess. :D

P.S. On another note, I was one of the 300 who put Bush over the top in Florida and kept Al Gore and his global warming agenda out of the Presidency. So, if you hated Bush, up yours! :p

#13     Aug 2, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Bravo pspr! Bravo!

I can only dream of my vote making any difference. Great job!

#14     Aug 2, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

It is unfortunate that history books do not reflect reality, you and the other 300 who voted against Gore, may very well have been the 300 people who saved America..... for a few years anyways till Obama got started......:D

You guys should have a monument in washington. :D

#15     Aug 2, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I respect your posts and pay attention to them but would say that for me its about the policies, not the pigment.

#16     Aug 2, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

It should be anyway, of course it wasn't with Obama.

#17     Aug 2, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

WTF? I didn't like McCain either (who did?) but I knew BO was completely and utterly full of shit the first time I heard him speak. I remember thinking "who the fuck could possibly be dumb enough to believe this guy?"

#18     Aug 2, 2011
  9. I agree things don't look good for Obama. If the market were to go down into 2012, things would look even bleaker for him.

The above will make Republican loss in 2012 so much more embarrassing.

***p.s. i will give you a hint: NVC

#19     Aug 2, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

I admit it was definately one of the dumbest things i have ever done, besides averaging into Lehman in 2008.

I think that i may have warranted the "Rack" based on my stupidity as it pertained to Obama. (thought you would like this one based on your love affair with midieval weaponry) :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rack_(torture)

[​IMG]

#20     Aug 2, 2011