Obama takes Romney to school

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

He's angry now. Has been for years.

#21     Oct 23, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

So true. Yes, there was.

#22     Oct 23, 2012
  3. Well, he needs to get with the rest of America and go FORWARD:D :D :D

#23     Oct 23, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I have no doubt he will, once he knows how.

#24     Oct 23, 2012
  5. why would anybody want to go back the the bush foreign policy people. look where they got us. 10 years and 3 trillion dollars of war:

Mitt Romney Foreign Policy Team: 17 of 24 Advisors Are Bush Neocons

Out of Romney's 24 special advisors on foreign policy, 17 served in the Bush-Cheney administration. If Romney were to win, it's likely that many of these people would serve in his administration in some capacity -- a frightening prospect given the legacy of this particular group. The last time they were in government, it was disastrous.

For example, one of Romney's top surrogates on the campaign trail is John Bolton, who served as President George W. Bush's ambassador to the United Nations. Bolton embodies the reckless neoconservative thinking that was largely responsible for getting us into Iraq under false pretenses. Today, he openly roots for diplomacy with Iran to fail and is all-too-eager to send our men and women in uniform into war. Last year, for instance, Bolton said that, "It would be in our interest to overthrow this regime in Syria."
    http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/07/12/the_romney_cheney_doctrine?page=full

#25     Oct 23, 2012
  6. No worries, FT. This election was done after the DNC convention. Tsing laughed. Two more weeks:)

#26     Oct 23, 2012
  7. jem

jem

Obama did not get the independents back.
    He lied about sequestration and would have lied about anything else to Romeny in a gotcha moment... which the press would have harped on 24 hours a day.

If you believe Obama jabs, Obama won.
    But not losing independents on Obama's turf, Romney won the election.

#27     Oct 23, 2012
  8. Fort Benning, dumbass, Home of The Infantry School.

aka( the place where you actually learn how to load that weapon you claim to have "qualified" in)

#28     Oct 23, 2012
  9. I am quite sure you googled that. Bayonet training is live, but armored. Unless that trainee had someone strong enuf to punch thru Kevlar, then you are a liar, point blank, you fukking loser.

#29     Oct 23, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Pretty slick move in my opinion. (Ok, it's not my opinion, I'm borrowing it from one of your teammates who said it yesterday about Romney's lies.)

#30     Oct 23, 2012