Obama takes Romney to school

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 23, 2012.

1. lol, you are full of shite, where did you train?

#11     Oct 23, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh it's accurate alright. Once, just once being honest about reality doesn't mean he's suddenly Mr Objective.

#12     Oct 23, 2012
  3. Luke, I see that you voted for Romney....what happened to your principles, bruh?

It was Gary Johnson last I heard. Did you decide not to waste your vote?:D

#13     Oct 23, 2012
  4. Simple, Romney won the first, Obama won slightly the second, and beat Romney as bad or worse on the third.

"President Obama won the foreign policy debate, cleanly and decisively, on both style and substance. It was as clear a victory as Mitt Romney’s in the first debate. And Romney lost in similar fashion: he seemed nervous, scattered, unconvincing ......"

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2012/10/22/the-third-debate-perfect-symmetry/#ixzz2A8ClDNxW

#14     Oct 23, 2012
  5. It's just ABO I'm pretty sure.

#15     Oct 23, 2012
  6. Well, let's just see how that works out for him. Remember, if Obama loses, I'm gone. Never to be seen again. None of them would step up.

#16     Oct 23, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're a moron. And you wouldn't recognize real principles if someone shoved them up your fat nose.

I voted Ron Paul in the primaries. And once it became clear he had no chance I went with Romney.

#17     Oct 23, 2012
  8. romney was reduced to "yea mine will be better".

romeny: we need sanctions.
    obama: we alrady have them.
    romney: yea but mine will be better.

romney: we need to not allow iran a bomb.
    obama: i have already promised to not allow a bomb.
    romney yea but my promise is better than your promise.

romney: we need to kiss israels ass.
    obama: we already kiss israels ass.
    romney: yea but my kiss will be a better kiss.

on an on. romney was not ready for prime time. an empty suit.

#18     Oct 23, 2012
  9. Right, you pragmatic bitch. You will be another one sitting pissed on 11/7.

Born a redneck, die a redneck.

#19     Oct 23, 2012
  10. Somebody give that man a geography lesson

October 23, 2012 at 6:30 am PZ Myers

Who in their right mind would trust Romney with foreign policy? In last night’s debate, he claimed that Syria was “Iran’s route to the sea”, which is just plain weird.

Making it even weirder, he has made this claim multiple times while campaigning, and has been told many times that it makes no sense, but he’s never bothered to look at a map?
    http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2012/10/23/somebody-give-that-man-a-geography-lesson/

#20     Oct 23, 2012