Obama takes entire unemployment check

Discussion in 'Economics' started by spinn, Mar 26, 2010.

1. spinn

spinn

Good luck Ross I hope the govt lets you keep the box you live in under a bridge.

"- Fabricated stories and used aliases (J Tyll) to defend his actions, including that he has a wide following in the equities industry In his own words "I am very flattered by the reviews and page views, and I hope to be worthy of such praise."

#11     Mar 26, 2010
  2. You must be projecting because you're the one whining that government handouts aren't enough. That and your 20,000 hours of unprofitable screen time says it all about you, loser. P.S. I'm not Ross Canfield and I've told you that so we can add liar to your resume.

#12     Mar 26, 2010
  3. Do you have a time frame in mind? End of this year? End of 2012?

#13     Mar 27, 2010
  4. spinn

spinn

ok so maybe it was TraderZones, you are apparently just another angry idiot, and on ignore.

#14     Mar 27, 2010
  5. You are right. A child has no idea how much his parents control his life until he goes to his friends house and sees how his parents give him more freedom. Papa Obama would rather you do not associate with that friend and he will tell you how much better life is in your own house. But maybe its time for some of you to see for yourself.

#15     Mar 27, 2010
  6. ROTFLMAO!!!! OK, lemme get this straight... YOU get me confused with somebody else and I'm the idiot? YOU have 20,000 hours of unprofitable screen time and I'm the idiot? The real reason you've put me on iggy is because you don't want to post with someone who brings up your spectacular record of failure. So run away coward.

#16     Mar 29, 2010