Obama Surges In Wisconsin, Leads Romney By 14

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 20, 2012.

1. lol. why did romney pick ryan? it was a worse pick than sarah palin. the very idea that you would pick the man who wants to destroy ss and medicare as vice president was idiotic to say the least.

2. Well, to Ryan's defense, when the top of your ticket is a walking gaffe machine, what could Ryan really do? I predict that he will stay in congress.

3. Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

4. Fox Zombies and dittoheads don't want to hear any of that stuff. They put Ryan on the ticket to give Mittens some street cred with the nutters in the GOP.

But, Mittens is "happy to be the grandfather of Obamacare"

5. Brass

Brass

You're giving Ryan and his trademark smirk far too much credit. Had McCain picked a more centrist VP candidate, he would have done better. If Romney picked a more centrist VP candidate, he would be doing better. But both of these Republican presidential candidates felt obligated to put on the crazy even though they already had that vote secured once nominated. Why the double down? Why the need to alienate independent centrists? Because, apparently, that's what Republicans do.

6. romney already had the "the nutters in the GOP". where else they going to go?
    romney needed someone who could secure a swing state for him.

7. Nutters or not, this poll has to be wrong, just too damn much. Don't get me wrong, everyone knows I support Obama, but this is like Intrade being ahead by 35 points or whatever. Just doesn't seem right.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is that why they watch BSNBC?

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just like the Obama ticket!