Obama Supporters.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sg20, Oct 21, 2008.

1. you think. I'd like to watch you guys do something stupid after Obama is sworn in. "just do it !" you know the slogan.
    I'll show you then.

#51     Oct 21, 2008
  2. friendly to the investor class administration.
    [​IMG]

#52     Oct 21, 2008
  3. BRAVO BRAVO

oktiri deserves the ET Emmy Oscar award for coolest poster on Elite Trader!

#53     Oct 21, 2008
  4. Right now the risk level is RED, WE repeat the risk level is RED... There is an IMMINENT threat that the right-wing radical terrorists will spew even more poisonous venom and hate and anger all over the millions of good, decent and FAIR-minded Americans who respect the political process and are good sports and will accept the will of the people... even if they don't get their way this time...........because.. aw shucks yu good-old boy bigots and zealots ..... that is what OUR country IS ALL ABOUT!

The will of THE PEOPLE!

Not the fear promoted by the radical fringe!!

#54     Oct 21, 2008
  5. According to your boy Biden, there is already a line up of people waiting. So you need not worry about " you guys".

#55     Oct 21, 2008
  6. The fking truth hurts suckers like you who elected Bush and his loser appointments ... doesn't it bugscoe??? Admit it like a man and stop picking on others who are clearly ten times smarter and more knowledgeable than you demonstrate by your feeble and sophomoric retorts !

Give us some substance bugscoe. Come on punk, make our day! Let's hear some credible evidence that this Country should ever again trust the right-wing republican party that spawned the biggest moron in the history of the presidency... GWB!

AND the biggest whack-job and most unqualified candidate ever nominated for the VP slot!

#56     Oct 21, 2008
  7. I'm just saying. For too long, you've used bullying, dirty tricks, voter suppression, scare mongering and plain intellectual dishonesty to get access to power.
    for 8 years, we've patiently and helplessly watched as a babbling retard with no intellectual curiosity raped the country,wounded our constitution and seriously derailed ithe nation's long term prospects.
    That era is OVER.
    You will respect the verdict of the ballot and the will of the American people. If you do something stupid, we'll deal with you appropriately :)

#57     Oct 21, 2008
  8. People who are ten times smarter don't refer to people as motherfuckers, bigots, racist and on and on to make a point. You guys are like engaging teenage boys in a conversation.

And for the record, I didn't vote for Bush.

#58     Oct 21, 2008

9. I didn't start this thread ??? Did I ?

you just saw the application of the Powell doctrine as it applies to forum postings :)

I don't want to hear a self righteous Republican preach about anything anymore.

I tried to "converse." Let's be honest, you're not interested in conversation. you're into smears, innuendos and divisiveness.

#59     Oct 21, 2008
  10. I presume you are referring to your sentence that does not relate to the picture to the your statement.

Or as Palin might say, "you betcha"

Seneca

#60     Oct 21, 2008