Obama supporters will have the blood on their hands......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 31, 2008.

1. jem

jem

This is about the rule of law. Once you start ripping on a citizen for being concerned about the rule of law - you are part of the problem. That democrat bringing the suit is a true American.

Liberals get all pissed at Bush for ignoring fisa - (as well as conservatives who care about the rule of law and a concentration of power) What the hell is so wrong with someone saying - prove to the very best of your ability your are a citizen. McCain and Obama should both be held to crucible on this one.
    I am suspicious of the timing - two guys with sketchy birth records running for president at a time of a financial crisis. WTF. Prove it and then drop it.

Why make a federal case out of this - prove it you fricken pin head - its the law you are constitutionally sworn to uphold.

#11     Oct 31, 2008
  2. A M E N........if no one is willing to defend a constitutional standard ( US Constitution, Article II, Section 1 ) then we are pretty much willing as a citizenry to accept anything. One undeniable fact remains, when you lower your standards in life...you lose!

#12     Nov 1, 2008
  3. They did.

Done and done. In McCain's case it's a little sketchier, and to address that the Senate passed a non-binding resolution expressing that he's eligible.

If the other posts are reasonable and any individual citizen should be able to law prosecutions based on any law, there'd be a line of individuals to prosecute AMT under various mental health laws.

Obviously that's not allowed.

#13     Nov 1, 2008
  4. dsq

dsq

Ha,ha that s hilarious.Holograms.Never heard of that one but there are some truly dumbass people.Ever heard of the docimentary called 'loose change'?A complete idiots guide to 911 conspiracy angles.I love the part about the govt being in on the plot and planting bombs in the buildings.About as retarded as the idiots who say the lunar landing was faked.These people shpuld be locked up forever.

#14     Nov 1, 2008
  5. Too funny coming from another totally CONNED two party left/right paradigm dependent non thinker.....LOL! :D An obama presidency will be a massive failure, as the same broken globalist lead policies will be kicked into overdrive (attacking small business and the american citizens through disgusting destructive tax increases).

And to this point, not one single obama supporter will answer for the Zbigniew Brzezinski plans as obama's prime globalist foriegn policy advisor........NOT ONE! Learn your history my obama blinded friends, Zbigniew's past in the middle east (starting with the Jimmy Carter administration) and his plans for Iran as a launch pad for a chess game with russia is down right atrocious.

Yes indeed.....phase two of the continued destructive middle east globalist directed operations is about to kick off, and the blood will be on your hands!!! :eek:

#15     Nov 1, 2008
  6. Another lost non thinker who loves the "new american math".........

"2 PLANES > 3 BUILDINGS" :eek:

9/11......just another random "boxcutter" lead attack on our country!!! :D

Sure.....no significant prior planning and no timed "talking points" for the media (oops....some of the timing was OFF)........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58h0LjdMry0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSc7NPn8Ok&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qWFVzBdM5s&feature=related

9/11 WAS and inside job!!!

#16     Nov 1, 2008
  7. AMT your losing your credibility faster than finding stupid comments on this forum.

#17     Nov 1, 2008
  8. The fact that you thought that AMT had credibility says more about you than it does about him.

#18     Nov 1, 2008
  9. I have more credibility in one thought of my mind then you have in your entire body........lets see what my background is for evaluating 9/11 info.......

1) Licensed Pilot (fixed wing and rotary wing).

2) Licensed Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic.

3) Served U.S. Army Active and Reserve for 14 years.....Ranger, AH-1S Cobra Army Aviator, Top Secret clearance.

4) Over 15 years in the Airline industry for major airlines.

I have seen our countries ugly ops first hand REALTIME, so I do very well know what factions within our government and military are capable of........do you???

I am also EXTREMELY well qualified to have specific knowledge of aircraft operations/capabilities of all types both civilian and military.......how about you???

I was involved with airline operations the morning of 9/11 at a major airline.......I worked the entire day until all aircraft were grounded and I am very aware of what happened with U.S. airspace ops that specific day.......you too, right???

BTW, why do SOOOOOO many members of the U.S. Military and U.S. Airline Pilots also know 9/11 was an inside job???

www.pilotsfor911truth.org

Thats right pal.......real CREDIBILITY is EARNED, not perceived.

#19     Nov 2, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

And then there's The Patriot Act... passed so quickly... seems it must have been "ready to go, waiting in the wings"...

This alone is reason enough to suspect the Gummint was duplicitous in 9/11.

#20     Nov 2, 2008