Obama Supporters 'Not Responsible Enough To Own A Firearm

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 18, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

\

Always makes me chuckle.

#21     Nov 19, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Me too.

#22     Nov 19, 2012
  3. Hey... if you know of a way for me to include a "WHIP" sound, I'll include it!!

:D

#23     Nov 19, 2012
  4. Exactly. Gun and ammo sales have gone through the roof with Obama. Mostly from fear, agreed, but straight up nonetheless.

#24     Nov 19, 2012
  5. Arnie

Arnie

Nice call......NOT!

:D

Last week, the owner of an Arizona gun shop made national headlines after it was reported that he had posted a sign and taken out a full page ad in a local newspaper that banned Obama supporters from entering his store. One week later, Cope Reynolds is cashing in on the attention.

Mr. Reynolds, owner of Southwest Shooting Authority says “business is booming” after his sign and newspaper ad caught the attention of various media outlets. The sign read: “If you voted for Barack Obama, your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Authority. You have proven you’re not responsible enough to own a firearm.”

Reynolds says he has been inundated with hundreds of calls and emails from media types and supporters. When asked about business, he replied, “I’ve been busier than a cat covering up poop on a marble floor.”

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwy...banned-obama-supporters-says-business-booming

#25     Nov 26, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I think it was a marketing tactic all along.

#26     Nov 26, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

What does a communist know about marketing?

#27     Nov 26, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I love it!

#28     Nov 26, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If so, then perhaps more businesses should outlaw serving Obama supporters.

#29     Nov 26, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm going to buy an FN 5.7 from him even though it has to be shipped to a local FFL so there is an additional fee. Also he has to remove the magazines and I have to buy California mags locally.

That kind of courage must be rewarded and I need a hard hitting pistol that is accurate as hell.

My SW Model-41 isn't good for self-defense and I can't hit anything with my SW Model-19. I'm going to give the -19 to a friend.

#30     Nov 26, 2012