Obama Supporters 'Not Responsible Enough To Own A Firearm

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 18, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

You should be happy, the store owner is trying to protect you, after all thats what you really want, for someone to take care of you right?

#11     Nov 19, 2012
  2. So.. if you're an "ex-GOPer", what do you profess to be now... Libertarian, Darwinist, Obamaloon??

#12     Nov 19, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

This is a sales tactic. Opponents come in and buy something to support, supporters come in and buy something to "rub it in".

#13     Nov 19, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Is that guy still posting? It's funny, he swore he'd only be here for the election. Save yourself the annoyance and put him on ignore. Everyone else has.

#14     Nov 19, 2012
  5. Give him a break . . . he's celebrating.

#15     Nov 19, 2012
  6. That's what I was planning... just wanted to know for sure if he was a GREEDY, IGNORANT, HEAD-UP-HIS-ASS, HATER OF AMERICA OBAMALOON before I put him on ignore.

#16     Nov 19, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Just do me one favor. When you do put him on ignore, do it with the patented Scat phrase. I enjoy that :)

#17     Nov 19, 2012
  8. Pinetop is actually in the beautiful high country, away from the arid plains, full of evergreen trees and crisp cool air. It's pure heaven compared to any city. They love trucks, guns and snowmobiles out in those parts.

#18     Nov 19, 2012
  9. Geez... didn't know that was a famous move..

:D

#19     Nov 19, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like my kinda place. And I don't even like trucks.

#20     Nov 19, 2012