Obama supporters: Like Zombies, but with no interest whatsoever in brains.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 5, 2010.

1. "whose" iq is lower Einstein...

But really...do you want us to put a collection of images together showing the inner city "people of color" support that remains firmly entrenched? You really think that the "party for the disenfranchised" that rallies around the hopes of the minority groups, the lesbos, gays, unemployed, homeless is really going to be a pretty picture?

But you knew that already didn't you, sock puppet?

#21     Jun 6, 2010
  2. I have a high IQ and I voted for Obama. To be fair it's been years since I took my last IQ test and I've had quite a few beers during that time so I may not be the brain I used to be.

#22     Jun 7, 2010
  3. It's very rare that you have identical twins with that much of an IQ disparity. I dont know if that has ever happened. The comparison of Chinese incomes and American Incomes isn't very meaningful. If were were comparing the incomes of Chinese immigrants in the USA with Americans then that would be more valid.

#23     Jun 7, 2010
  4. A sentence is started with a capital letter .Intelligence quotient is abbreviated with capital letters.

#24     Jun 7, 2010
  5. I have more respect for those groups then an inbreeding group that baths in mud as a form of recreation.

#25     Jun 7, 2010
  6. Right over your head I guess. You must be a product of the Chicago Public School system, which would explain your infatuation with all things Obama.

You wrote "who's", when you should have written "whose". Got it?

#26     Jun 7, 2010
  7. maxpi

maxpi

What I find kind of funny and fascinating is the argument about origins. People claim that they have science backing their world view. One way that science would back the big bang would be if somebody was there at the event and kept good notes and recorded it for us. Another way would be if somebody created a universe, published their methods and results and it was peer reviewed and more people were able to create universes by the same method.. are there any more ways that science can be used to know something? That's what I thought... there are not. So have either of those things been done, observation or peer reviewed experimentation? Not in the world of science!! But in the world of Christianity we have the report not only from somebody that was there at the creation of the Universe but from the One that created it!! We have more real science than the so called factual world of "science"... talk about zombies, check out the very limited world of atheists and their "science" based world view and check out the destruction it has brought while you are at it then tell me that Christians are not highly intelligent...

#27     Jun 7, 2010
  8. Yes, and the grammar police always make an appearance when someone has had their ass kicked in a debate.

#28     Jun 7, 2010
  9. Agreed,which is why der_kommissar came into thread pointing out grammar mistakes and you were to fucking stupid to notice that

#29     Jun 7, 2010
  10. A sentence is started with a capital letter .Intelligence quotient is abbreviated with capital letters.Got it ?

#30     Jun 7, 2010